PDA

View Full Version : Final Planning Questions

going2disneyAZ
11-21-2005, 08:34 AM
:cool: It's getting real close for our Thanksgiving trip to DLR and having gone over my tentative schedule brings up some questions....

Where is the best place to see the Block Party Bash and how soon should we be there? My current plan has us seeing the Friday, 4:15PM Playhouse Disney showing but will that leave us enough time to get over and see Block Party Bash that starts at 5:15PM?

Currently my 2YO son's world revolves around Buzz Lightyear. Where is the best chance for him to meet Buzz?

We have 10:30PM Riverfront seats for Saturday's Fantasmic. What is my best strategy for getting to our seats through the crowd? Where is the entrance for the Riverfront seating?

Thanks in advance for any thoughts you can share!

momtotwins
11-21-2005, 08:48 AM
You should have plenty of time to do Playhouse Disney and still get an excellent spot for BPB. When we were there last weekend, you could literally get a front row position for it just a few minutes before it began (around 5:30ish) in front of Fliks Land. The way it works is that all the "floats" and stages set up 2 times. The first in the central corridor area, and the second in the pathway between Flik's Land and the Wine Country Trattoria. The first "performance" is at 5:15ish in the central area, and the second around 5:30ish in the Fliks' Land area.

I love Peter Pan
11-21-2005, 08:51 AM
BPB isn't that hard to get seats for. We sat down like 5 or 10 minutes before it started, and we got a bench. We sat almost directly acroos from Gloden Dreams. I've never had riverfront seating so I can't help ya there. Sorry.

Darkbeer
11-21-2005, 10:25 AM
The best place to meet Buzz is at the Club Buzz Stage in Tomorrowland during the day (from 10 to 5).

Stop by and find a CM in the dance floor area, and ask when they expect Buzz to arrive.

ssturgeo
11-21-2005, 10:36 AM
We had Riverfront seating in June. Make sure you are there at least an hour in advance. The entrance will be obvious....the area is roped off...a cast member with a clipboard will be there. She will take down your name....and then tell you to return in 30 minutes....I hung around, and was glad I did...as she started seating earlier than the 30 minutes ahead of the show. It is first come (meaning, first names on the clipboard...60 minutes ahead) first in for front row seats.

Back after eight wonderful days at Disneyland...withdrawal setting in!!!

going2disneyAZ
11-21-2005, 10:42 AM
We had Riverfront seating in June. Make sure you are there at least an hour in advance. The entrance will be obvious....the area is roped off...a cast member with a clipboard will be there. She will take down your name....and then tell you to return in 30 minutes....I hung around, and was glad I did...as she started seating earlier than the 30 minutes ahead of the show. It is first come (meaning, first names on the clipboard...60 minutes ahead) first in for front row seats.

Back after eight wonderful days at Disneyland...withdrawal setting in!!!

Thanks for the tip, but we have tix for the second showing so if I arrive 60 minutes early won't it be a madhouse as the first show will just be starting?

ssturgeo
11-21-2005, 11:02 AM
That does pose an interesting question...we had tickets to the first showing!!

When you pick up your tickets they will be able to tell you when to get there. Or, you could also call VP and ask them.