PDA

View Full Version : How crowded the day after Thanksgiving?

lauras5boys
11-19-2005, 12:14 PM
I'm guessing the answer is very crowded but I figured I'd check it out here.

disneyperson
11-19-2005, 12:17 PM
You guessed correctly.

sixwoofys
11-21-2005, 02:38 AM
Naw, everybody goes shopping on that day. I've been every Friday. (Thurs - Sat) for 10 years now.

Alice Fan
11-21-2005, 06:24 AM
We went last year the Friday, Saturday, and Sunday after Thanksgiving, and are doing it again this year (ooohhh, I can't wait!). We found Friday to be less crowded than we expected, Saturday was pretty crowded, and Sunday was about the same as Friday. It rained last year, though, that helped thin out the crowds, I'm sure. I expect it to be crowded this weekend, but Hey! It's Disneyland!

dnyduck
11-21-2005, 08:39 AM
We go every time during this time of the year. It's usually the Saturday through Tuesday after Thanksgiving while this year it's the day before through the Saturday after. Anyway....we have found that it's busier than earlier than in the month, but not too bad. Especially if it's raining or looks as if it might. This year, however, who knows what to expect. I seems as if EVERYONE I know has gone already to Disneyland this month or is going this weekend. Guess we will soon find out....

sixwoofys
11-21-2005, 04:26 PM
You can feel the excitement bubbling from this page! We are all going, yippie!
There may be alot of other folks also going, but if you plan your time and use the system you can still do everything that you want in the time allowed.

My first trip to Disneyland was 43 YEARS ago. My last, 1 year ago. Exactly.

Checking in Tuesday night - Saturday. See you there!

Sguidgit
11-21-2005, 04:41 PM
I remember it being crowded, but the weekend being worse. That of course was years ago. It is a hugely popular shopping day so that's what I'm hoping for. I will be there most likely Friday as well! I think I'm sort of used to big crowds by now though...this year has just been a busy year with the 50th and all.