PDA

View Full Version : Besides at Disneyland - where can I get a one day ticket?

Poptart
11-19-2005, 11:26 AM
I'm trying to avoid standing in the never-ending DL ticket line the day after Thanksgiving and just need 1 day tickets. I called the DL ticket line and they said they have discontinued the will-call tickets. Do I have any other options?

Andrew
11-19-2005, 11:29 AM
I'm trying to avoid standing in the never-ending DL ticket line the day after Thanksgiving and just need 1 day tickets. I called the DL ticket line and they said they have discontinued the will-call tickets. Do I have any other options?
You can buy them on the Disneyland Web site (http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/reserve/ticketListing?name=TicketListingPage), but I don't know if they'd arrive in time for your visit.

adriennek
11-19-2005, 04:26 PM
My husband's company store sells discounted tickets including one day one park tickets and one day park hoppers through APs.

If you want a one day park hopper you can get those from The Disney Stores. Call ahead to make sure your store has them.

Adrienne

Nowhereman
11-20-2005, 12:01 AM
costco... where are u staying too? almost all those hotels by disneyland sell tickets a tad cheaper

Darkbeer
11-20-2005, 08:37 AM
costco... where are u staying too? almost all those hotels by disneyland sell tickets a tad cheaper

Good Neighbor Hotels sell 2, 3 and 4 day ParkHoppers, not Single Day, Single Park tickets.

chrisaustx
11-20-2005, 10:52 AM
You may purchase Disneyland tickets at all Safeway Stores: Vons, Pavillions, Safeway. The cards at located near the front checkstands, just purchase the card at Safeway and show it at the front entrace. Last summer before I bought my a/p I bought a 2 day park hopper pass at Safeway for $107, just to avoid the Disneyland ticket office. I think the Vons in Southern CA offer a discounted park hopper pass for $75 or so. There is a Vons by Disneyland in Garden Grove off Chapman. Well hope this helps.

Darkbeer
11-20-2005, 07:01 PM
Vons also DOES NOT sell, Single Day, Single Park Tickets.

They currently have the SoCal One Day ParkHoppers on sale for $71 per adult, kids version also available.

mckygirl99
11-21-2005, 09:13 AM
Also, if you or someone you know someone that goes to a local university, such CSUF, you can buy them directly from the school at a discounted price. I have purchased tickets for Sea World and Universal (I am a DL APer) but I don't think you need to be a student there. I have never had to show ID. Right now the tickets are $47.50 for adults and $42.50 for kids. You have to go the Titan Student Union.

Good luck!

lauramaynot
11-22-2005, 09:41 AM
Also discounted military tickets are available at the bases (along with hotel vouchers) so if you are military or know someone who is it is worth checking out. Q: Will-Call no longer available? Even for online purchases too late to ship? I haven't heard this...:(

TripleTrouble
11-22-2005, 03:33 PM
I just bought one day single park tickets. You can go to the Disney website and look under tickets. It will tell you to call for info. They will not do will call. If you order them to be shipped via US mail, it will take up to 17 business days. I paid the $10 fee to have them shipped via UPS and you will get them within 3-5 business days. The people I spoke to thought I was crazy and couldn't figure out why I didn't just want to stand in line. My friend and I are flying down for only one day and don't want to waste any of our time.