PDA

View Full Version : Any Christmas Decorations in Disneyland yet? [merged]

Zigen
11-19-2005, 06:53 AM
Was curious. Any info will be helpful! Thank you!

I love Peter Pan
11-19-2005, 07:04 AM
Oh yeah! They've been up for a while now.

Maus
11-19-2005, 09:35 AM
I was there yesterday and they are completely decked out for Christmas. It was 85 degrees and frankly it's too early and too hot to feel like Christmas. They were filming the Christmas Day special for TV with Ryan Seacrest. It will be interesting to see everyone in shorts and tee-shirts, although that's not too unusual for California.

DaddyB
11-19-2005, 12:55 PM
Yesterday was the first day of the Disneyland Christmas Parade... all the decorations are supposed to be up now.

You can check out my photo update for this past Monday to see some pics, and also I will have a large photo update this coming Monday or Tuesday with lots more pics.

To view my updates, just go to the main page at my website: www.visionsfantastic.com (http://www.visionsfantastic.com) and click on the top couple 'DaddyB Disneyland on your Desktop" Photo Update links.

Like I said, a new one will be up sometime Monday or Tuesday.

mi_mous
11-19-2005, 06:46 PM
We were there yesterday.
The park is BEAUTIFUL all decked out for Christmas! Although, I can't believe that it's not even Thanksgiving yet! But, I love the holidays at the park.

SoCalTinkerbelle
11-21-2005, 09:15 AM
So my boyfriend and I are planning on going the Friday after Thanksgiving, possibly Saturday or Sunday... but Friday looks best. When do CHristmas decorations go up though? Are they up already, or do they go up the weekend after Thanksgiving? I want to see the Christmas stuff.. its be a couple years since Ive been there during holidays...
Anyone know??

mckygirl99
11-21-2005, 09:30 AM
Everything is up and ready to go! Have fun this weekend!