PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Disneyland snack

Pages : [1] 2 3

I love Peter Pan
11-17-2005, 01:40 PM
I just wanted to know what everyone's favorite Disneyland snack from the park is. I love getting a mint julep and either a churro or some of the fries from the McDonalds cart in Fronteirland! Yummmmmmm! I can't wait till next week!

Mommy2NicknMax
11-17-2005, 01:44 PM
Triple Chocolate Brownie :)
Dole Whip Float :D

DianeM
11-17-2005, 01:47 PM
Fudge - basic chocolate walnut. Dole Whip. Churros. What, you wanted me to limit it to one? ;-)

I just wanted to know what everyone's favorite Disneyland snack from the park is.

I love Peter Pan
11-17-2005, 01:48 PM
OH YEAH! I forgot about the Dole Whips! Probably because it's never open when I'm there. Geez, now I really want one!

TikiGeek
11-17-2005, 01:50 PM
... or some of the fries from the McDonalds cart in Fronteirland! Yummmmmmm! Ummm! Nothing says Disneyland like McDonalds fries. ;)

Alice Fan
11-17-2005, 01:50 PM
My favorite is actually in DCA - One of those big White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies and a cup of good coffee....mmmm....

smanrick51
11-17-2005, 02:04 PM
Life is just not the same without a scoop (or two) of Gibson Girl ice cream!

I also truly believe that the Tiger Tales from the Bengal Barbeque could be the most underrated snack in the park. That Zulu sauce is amazing!

Food is SO much better at Disneyland! From Stoufer's macaroni & cheese to a pretzel shaped like a mouse, everything just tastes a little more magical. :)

Agent
11-17-2005, 02:32 PM
English Toffee. But only the kind made right in the Park!

DangerMouse
11-17-2005, 02:39 PM
Matterhorn shaped, chocolate drizzed, coconut macroons from the bakery on Main St.! Especially during the holidays. . . warm right from the oven -- HEAVEN!!

outlaw8
11-17-2005, 03:08 PM
..>TURKEY Leg !!....These are BIG and delicious...I was able to take one back to my room and made 3 sandwiches out of one leg!!

going2disneyAZ
11-17-2005, 03:36 PM
Bengal BBQ beef kabobs

sixwoofys
11-17-2005, 05:01 PM
My ultimate favorite, FAVORITE snack is the holiday triple ice cream scoop in a dipped waffle cone (with sprinkles) from the Gibson Girl Parlour. I believe the ice cream is cherry, bananna, and pistachio (red, white and green). VERY Christmas-ee. Especially with the red and green sprinkles on the dipped cone. The taste is really -- okay (allright it's GREAT), but you should see the looks you get from people when walking around with one of these beautiful holiday concoctions! I always get one while queing for the Christmas Parade and watch for people to start going "ooh" and "ahh". They are yummy -- but sometimes I think I really get them for the way they look -- and of course they really get me into the Christmas Spirit!

Also those Bengal Bar B Que Tiger stick things are wonderful. I think they actually may be the best bargain in the park fconsidering price and the fact that they are yummy!

Leaving for Disneyland in 5 days !! for a 5 day trip!!

Disneynerd
11-17-2005, 05:26 PM
Corn dog from the corn dog castle hands down! Hmmmm. I don't let anyone talk to me while I eat it. Hmmmm.:)

Wendi
11-17-2005, 06:55 PM
Sliced. Caramel. Apple. YUMMERS!!!

Oh, I just tried the cinnamon snake thing from Bengal BBQ last week, and it was good too... kind of like a morph of a churro and a cinnamon roll - my niece stole most of it! hehehe

kimbopotamus
11-17-2005, 07:51 PM
I don't know if this counts as a 'snack'.....
Deep-fried Cheesecake from Blue Bayou. BEST thing not only at Disneyland, but my very favorite thing in the world! YUUMMMMMMMMMM!

jazzysmom
11-17-2005, 08:28 PM
Oh gee, #1 would have to be the corn dogs from the corn dog cart. Followed closely by the skewers at Begal BBQ. I also have a weakness for Dole Whips and Churros. Dang it, January is WAY to far away!!!

Another Dimension
11-17-2005, 08:29 PM
Corn dogs (DL or DCA)
Dole Whip (or Dole Float)
Main St Ice Cream (I REALLY MISS FANTASIA!)
Mile High Chocolate Cake (Golden Horseshoe Saloon)
Free tortilla at DCA (Preferably flour)

:D

TowerofTerror
11-17-2005, 08:30 PM
i like the churros.

mckygirl99
11-17-2005, 08:34 PM
Chocolate Nut Fudge!!! I just can't say NO!

Pirate Princess
11-17-2005, 09:34 PM
Why has no one said the Hunny Popcorn from the cart next to Pooh?
I almost want to cry thinking about it. :crying: It is freshly made goodness! They poor the mixture right over the popcorn so it is so warm and ooey gooey. When you pick up a piece to eat it, it strings away ever so gently from the other pieces and melts in your mouth. I'm going to bed to dream... 26 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I am putting in a request to the moderators to get us a smiley face with a double chin, with a smile of bliss/contentment/sheer ecstasy and the eyes reflecting a food coma. We talk about food enough.. WE NEED THAT SMILEY!)

Gone2Disneyland
11-17-2005, 10:19 PM
My fave snack is the Dole Pineapple Whip Float. I love corn dogs too, but I consider those a meal than a snack.

And for all you folks who love Gibson Girl Ice Cream, can you tell me is there any time of day when that line ain't so long!? I've endured the line once to try Fantasia before they nixed it off the menu, and it was worth the wait. But still, my first reaction when I walk by and see the long, long line is to keep walking. Thanks.

tink360
11-17-2005, 11:50 PM
My fave snack is the Dole Pineapple Whip Float. I love corn dogs too, but I consider those a meal than a snack.

And for all you folks who love Gibson Girl Ice Cream, can you tell me is there any time of day when that line ain't so long!? I've endured the line once to try Fantasia before they nixed it off the menu, and it was worth the wait. But still, my first reaction when I walk by and see the long, long line is to keep walking. Thanks.

Too bad there aren't fast passes for the food lines. I've done the same thing when in desperate need of an americano, but the line at blue ribbon bakery looked to be about 30 minutes long.

11-18-2005, 03:23 AM
Candy, hands down. How can you go to Disneyland and not have toffee or chocolate dipped marshmallow on a stick or a Hunny Pot apple?

TDBearGrrl
11-18-2005, 03:33 AM
Raspberry White Chocolate Chunk Cookie & a Latte'

SandraVB79
11-18-2005, 06:15 AM
Dole whip - line was up to Jungle Cruise entrnce, more than an hour wait, but man, it's worth it!

Turkey leg from the cart on the Hub - I felt like a Neanderthaler who just fought 2 dinosaurs while eating that huge leg, but it was soooooooooo good

Mickey pancakes at the River Belle Terrace just after park opening, when there is about no one there and the Mark Twain comes by... heavenly! (Not really a snack, but if you 'just' take the pancake, it's not a full meal either ;) )

At DCA: free tortilla - hey, if it's free at Disney, you have to concider it a miracle!!!

At DLP: the warm apple pie with a hot tea at that Pinocchio-restaurant (Maison de la Marionette or something like it) during the afternoon in winter time, yummie! (but be prepared to stand in line forever, even when it seems there's no one else waiting)