PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Parkhopper Ticket Pricing?

DangerMouse
11-17-2005, 09:59 AM
I am seeing that DL.com is offering the everyone for kids' prices for the early 2006 season. Getawaytoday is offering that same deal, AND also offering the kids play free deal.

Does anyone know if DL will offer the kids play free deal as well? Or will they continue to just offer the everyone at kids' prices?

Trying to purchase tickets for Jan and wanted to avoid getaway's shipping/handling fee.

Thanks for any help!

samkj
11-17-2005, 11:48 AM
DL does have the kids play free offer if you book one of their packages, just scroll down in the ticket selection section. The default is everyone at kids price, but they do offer the other. I'm not sure on the tickets only option.

meandthree
11-18-2005, 01:30 PM
I guess that the reason for everyone plays for kid's price is so that people that aren't traveling with children still get a price break on their tickets. I know for our family of 5 it was $208 cheaper with the kids play free option. There are so many great deals for the first of the year. I know that Getawaytravel offers kids play free without a package but you do have to pay for shipping.

disneyhound
11-18-2005, 02:46 PM
DL does have the kids play free offer if you book one of their packages, just scroll down in the ticket selection section. The default is everyone at kids price, but they do offer the other. I'm not sure on the tickets only option.

The special is available on the tickets only page, just ordered hoppers...

Darkbeer
11-18-2005, 06:41 PM
I just went to Disneyland.com...

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/reserve/ticketListing?name=TicketListingPage&year=2006

They are listing the Adults at a Kids Price....

But they still do not have the "Buy an Adult ParkHopper (3 days or more) and get a Kids ParkHopper (same amount of days) for Free". Places like GetAwayToday.com have both (Tickets only).