PDA

View Full Version : Warm Weather

WITron
11-17-2005, 06:13 AM
Almost 2 weeks to go and I can't wait to get to the warm weather of Sunny Southern california. The weather here is a high of 27 degrees. Yeah, you read that right, that is the high. We also have Real snow on the ground, no need for the bubbles. I guess the one good thing about the snow on Main Street is that I don't have to shovel and it's warm.

11-17-2005, 08:34 AM
8 degrees here, WITron. But it's the glamour that keeps us in Wisconsin, agree?

You'll enjoy warming your bones in Anaheim. I'm looking forward to your trip report.

tod
11-17-2005, 08:43 AM
8 degrees here, WITron.

There's an "8" in the temperture here, too...

But it's the glamour that keeps us in Wisconsin, agree?

Nah, it's the low cheese prices because the transportation costs are nil. ;)

--t

11-17-2005, 09:01 AM
There's an "8" in the temperture here, too...

Yeah? Well ... well ... um. :p

Matt Hamand
11-17-2005, 10:13 AM
Nah, it's the low cheese prices because the transportation costs are nil. ;)
Great cheese comes from happy cows, happy cows come from California.

tod
11-19-2005, 03:20 PM
Great cheese comes from happy cows, happy cows come from California.

They make tons of perfectly good cheese in Wisconsin, and the transportation costs are nil.

--t
who thinks that as much as he loves California, it ain't for the cheese

Another Dimension
11-19-2005, 06:23 PM
I guess the one good thing about the snow on Main Street is that I don't have to shovel and it's warm.

The best thing about snow on Main St (and at Small World also) is the sentiment and the feelings, not the reality of it being not genuine or being a chore to remove.
It's intentions are 100% pure and magical. :D

....and Anaheim has been too hot these past couple weeks.
Way too hot for November.
Heat is ok IMO during the summer, or even now. But the painfully dry Santa Ana windy/dry conditions are brutal on my allergies. :(

Matt Hamand
11-20-2005, 04:56 AM
They make tons of perfectly good cheese in Wisconsin, and the transportation costs are nil.

--t
who thinks that as much as he loves California, it ain't for the cheese
Yes, but when California secedes from the union, the tax revenue from our dairy indusrty will finance the army. Shh, don't tell anyone.

pisces
11-20-2005, 10:10 AM
Surreal: It snows on Main Street, yet temps have gotten up to 85 degrees during the days for the past week.

----That one day, last December when it was 90.....and then to experience the snow on Main Street. That must have been interesting!

geoffa
11-20-2005, 10:16 AM
8 degrees here, WITron. But it's the glamour that keeps us in Wisconsin, agree?

You'll enjoy warming your bones in Anaheim. I'm looking forward to your trip report.

MINUS 4 (28F) here in London and has been for a week. Was In New York last week and it was unusually warm there for November. We were walking around in Ts and shorts! Our last visit to Anaheim got us 2 1/2 inches of rain in one afternoon! (October 2004) so am envious of the 27 they have right now.:) :)

AaronInCal
11-20-2005, 02:53 PM
It's been in the low 90s the past few days here around Disneyland. It is supposed to cool off during the coming week back down to the 70s. It can be pretty cold (for SoCal) in December or it has been pretty warm, too!

momsat1
11-20-2005, 06:26 PM
Just got back also and it was very warm! Friday when they were filming the Christmas parade it was very warm, in fact I got a bit of a sunburn.

WITron
11-21-2005, 09:03 PM
The hard thing was last weeekend we were packing up our warm clothes for the winter and trying to decide waht to keep out for our upcoming trip. They are talking about the possibility of snow here for Thanksgiving. I will take 70 degree weather any day.