PDA

View Full Version : Signing arm cast?

MickeyandMe
11-16-2005, 08:12 PM
My 3-year-old fractured his arm and just got a cast put on yesterday. We are going to Disneyland November 28. Instead of having friends sign the cast, we were thinking about saving it for the Disney characters (it would mean more to him than friend's names!) Does anyone know if the characters will or will not sign an arm cast?

Toonfinder
11-16-2005, 09:04 PM
sure they will. Just take along a few sharpies in some fun colors :-)

MickeyandMe
11-16-2005, 09:21 PM
Thanks. That was my first impression - but then I thought maybe they had some rule against it...... I would hate to get his hopes up to be told no. We'll have to find some cool colors to go with the "fire engine red" cast (everything in his world revolves around firefighting somehow!)

mickeynminnie
11-17-2005, 07:53 AM
Just make sure not to plan on saving the cast after they saw it off, it will splinter and break (my 2 year old was in a half body cast over the summer and it practically shattered by the time they were done getting it off). Plus it will be gross with skin and sweat, so if you want autographs to save be sure to also take an autograph book and have some sign the cast and others sign the book. We'll be there at the same time as you! Can't Wait!:D

Disneymomma
11-17-2005, 08:23 AM
You could also take a few pictures of the cast before it get sawed up.
:)

MickeyandMe
11-17-2005, 09:18 AM
I didn't plan on saving it - just the act of doing it and having the names for a while will be fun for him. We actually go fairly frequently and he has an autograph book with pictures that actually has two sets of autographs from two different trips......so this is also a way to not have to get a third set of autographs in the book or buy a new book.:D