PDA

View Full Version : March Crowds

Rteneyck
11-16-2005, 02:40 PM
We are thinking of going over in March for my daughter's spring break. I know this is a busy time of the year, but exactly how busy? We are going to be going from March 15 - 18th. I have never gone at this time of year and wanted to get an idea what to expect. Any input will help. Thanks in advance.

disneyhound
11-16-2005, 03:07 PM
From everything I have been reading here, expect DL to max out a lot of days during spring break. DL maxed out this past weekend! Darkbeer has a photo of the notice that DL was at capacity. The crowds have been larger than normal most days lately; tis the 50th... ;)

I just noticed we are under 50 days!!!!

DangerMouse
11-16-2005, 03:34 PM
That is AZ spring break time. Most of the Phoenix Metro area schools will be out during that time. If you do a search under "spring break" you will find previous threads on this subject. Most Orange County and CA schools are out later in March or early April this year.

Spring Break has turned into a 2 month thing since schools are on so many varying schedules.

HTH!

Rteneyck
11-17-2005, 12:23 PM
yeah, we live in Arizona and were thinking about taking spring break over there for a couple of days. We never usually go anywhere due to the heavy crowds, but we are going to be brave next year....maybe lol

Hawaiian Cinderella
11-17-2005, 01:38 PM
We went to DL during my dd's spring break last year and this year and will be going again in 2006 (woo hoo). The crowds aren't too bad, at least it's cool and not hot like during the summer. We go in March to enjoy the cold weather that we NEVER get at home.