PDA

View Full Version : Planning: 11/24-11/27

I love Peter Pan
11-16-2005, 10:46 AM
I'm going with my family for my b-day to Disneyland, and we've already been a few times this year and go over twice a year every year. We've learned alot of tricks of the trade through this board, and wish to learn alot more. We want to know some new things to try this trip, seeing as we've done most everything there is to do there. Any ideas would be great! So anything you've done that you never tried before that turned out to be great and or a new family tradition I'd love to hear. Thanks!

Alice Fan
11-16-2005, 02:55 PM
Our families sound similar - we go about twice a year, also. We were there in June, and will be there next week, Friday through Sunday! Each trip I try to find things we haven't done before and plan for them. Not too many, my 15-year-old and 11-year-old can only be persuaded to spend so much time not on rides...lol..in June we checked out the Gallery above Pirates of the Carribean, ate at Carnation Cafe, and watched the 50th fireworks. This time I want to ride on the Sailing Ship Columbia (it's been closed EVERY TIME we've been to DL!), ride The Jungle Cruise at Night, and see Fantasmic!. We'll see how it goes! Have a GREAT Birthday at Disneyland!

Shelli