PDA

View Full Version : Time For A Disneyland Prep. Day!

MonorailMan
03-16-2002, 04:24 PM
Now that I'm only 3 days away, I'm setting sunday as a prep day, today at the library I checked out many Disneyland realted things:

1. Indiana Jones: TOD
2: Star Wars: Episode 1
3. Who Framed RR?
4. Mouse Tales
5. And a book about Walt Disney's backyard trains!

Yes! Only 3 Days! :)

Ace
03-16-2002, 04:27 PM
yeah well,

I haaaaaaaaveeeee Disneyland Inside Story and yoooooooooouuuuuuu (you meaning no one else) doooooon't.

MonorailMan
03-16-2002, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Squinky
yeah well,

I haaaaaaaaveeeee Disneyland Inside Story and yoooooooooouuuuuuu (you meaning no one else) doooooon't.

Ahh, but you wont have an AP in 3 days, for you it's more like a year. (Insert sinister laugh here) :D :D

Ace
03-16-2002, 04:35 PM
yeah well the book is better than the movie, sometimes. Guaranteed*!

*not a guarantee

Not Afraid
03-16-2002, 08:26 PM
yeah well,

Someone must have it. I see it for sale all the time on ebay.

adriennek
03-16-2002, 10:28 PM
uhm, we have it... it's on the bookshelf in the living room, on one of the "Disney" shelves between _Walt Disney's Railroad Story_ and _Designing Disney's Theme Parks The Architecture of Reassurance_ But that's not as cool as our original edition _The Art of Walt Disney_ with the wood cutout Mickey on the front.

Adrienne K

Ace
03-16-2002, 10:29 PM
mine rules. I look at it before every visit.

Dave Z
03-18-2002, 10:26 AM
yeah well,

I have it, too. Bought it about 10 or 12 yrs ago at DL and I am so glad I did. OK, more like 12-15 yrs ago, maybe. I can't remember.

DZ