PDA

View Full Version : Club 33 Management

SportyTink
11-15-2005, 09:40 AM
I don't know if this is an ok subject for this board (I don't want to get anyone in trouble- but I don't know where else to turn).

I am trying to get into contact with one of the club 33 managers who I became good friends with. He got a promotion out in Florida and moved in April. My boyfriend and I used to email back and forth with him quite often but shortly into summer we became super busy with the softball team we coach and his email address changed. I hate to put his name on the board but with the info I supplied if you are a club regular you know who I am speaking of.

Now that it is the holidays we probably won't be able to go to the club for a couple of months with all the business that comes along with the holidays. I would really like to be able to touch base with him before the Holidays as he was always so wonderful to us when we frequented the club.

If anyone has any info on how to touch base with him please message me. Also please do not message me looking to get into the club, it is not my membership and my contact will not lend their membership to people they do not personally know.

Thank you so much! (I am really sorry if I crossed any lines).

11-15-2005, 10:04 AM
Never mind.

SportyTink
11-15-2005, 10:07 AM
?

11-15-2005, 10:09 AM
?

I deleted my post, SportyTink. Personally, it would give me the heebie jeebies if someone was trying to find me in this manner. That is merely my personal feeling and has nothing whatsoever to do with MousePad or its policies.

Osky
11-15-2005, 10:10 AM
Send him a letter c/o Disneyland - Club 33
1313 Harbor Blvd.
P.O. Box 3232
Anaheim, CA 92803

Edited to add: I am pretty sure they will forward it to him

stan4d_steph
11-15-2005, 10:18 AM
If he is now at WDW, I would suggest contacting the resort and asking if there is a way you can send him a letter c/o the resort.

SportyTink
11-15-2005, 10:19 AM
3894-I'm sorry that it gives you the heebie jeebies. I was just trying to figure out in my original post if people knew an updated email address.

Thank you grundler for the idea of a letter! Me and my 24 year old self in this day and age wouldn't have thought about snail mail. That's a GREAT IDEA!

AVP
11-15-2005, 10:25 AM
SportyTink,

I know who you are talking about, and I'm actually going to be seeing him next week. I'd be happy to bring him a note from you with your contact info if you wish.

AVP

Osky
11-15-2005, 10:33 AM
I would go both routes. Send a letter to the club and send a letter to WDW. I once had to track down a friend who was working as a police officer. I knew what division he worked for, but no idea where. I also knew that there was no way in hell they would give me his contact information. I sent a letter to the department explaining who I was and that I wanted to get in touch with this particular person. I stated that I understood that they cannot give me this information, but would they please give my contact information to this particular person. It took about a month before I heard back, but it worked.

Edited to add: or just PM AVP... :P