PDA

View Full Version : Haunted Mansion Holiday FastPasses Still Available Until How Late Each Day?

HydroGuy
11-15-2005, 07:06 AM
Based on what RideMax is telling me, it appears that HMH FastPasses are still available on recent busy days until at least early evening. If so, their popularity would be about equal to the Buzz LightYear FP.

Can anyone confirm this based on recent experience?

mickeylove
11-15-2005, 07:36 AM
When we were there this weekend you could get fast passes for both Buzz and HMH for 11:20-11:59. BUt they do number these passes as well. We tried to get a final pass for Indy, I was able to get one, but it shut down before my husband could get one :(

wishIwasthe_Mouse
11-15-2005, 08:13 AM
Based on what RideMax is telling me, it appears that HMH FastPasses are still available on recent busy days until at least early evening. If so, their popularity would be about equal to the Buzz LightYear FP.

Can anyone confirm this based on recent experience?
I realy depends on how busy it is.

HydroGuy
11-15-2005, 08:34 AM
I realy depends on how busy it is.I tried to clarify in my question about "recent busy days". To be more specific, how about the last several weekends?

wishIwasthe_Mouse
11-15-2005, 08:45 AM
I tried to clarify in my question about "recent busy days". To be more specific, how about the last several weekends?
My wife and I were there on 11/12 and the fast pass's for all rides except Space Mountain were available until well after dark.