PDA

View Full Version : New! 11/14 ~ DaddyB's "Disneyland on your Desktop" Photo Update

DaddyB
11-14-2005, 10:54 PM
Hello Friends!
It's Picture Day!

You're invited to come see the latest photo update I just put up this evening... Monday 11/14

Click below!
http://www.visionsfantastic.org/daddyb/2005_11_14_Update/11_14_Update.htm

http://www.visionsfantastic.org/daddyb/2005_11_14_Update/s3.jpg

(http://www.visionsfantastic.org/daddyb/2005_11_14_Update/11_14_Update.htm)

Let me know which picture (if any) YOU'RE using,
AND
What Christmas shot you're looking forward to the most!

disneydarling
11-15-2005, 04:42 AM
Great pictures as always!!!

11-15-2005, 04:58 AM
Gorgeous.

DangerMouse
11-15-2005, 05:42 AM
Thanks, Daddy B! I'm glad you're a softie . . . um, er, I mean romantic! ;)

My dh is a graphics guru, and I'm tempted to have him turn that sky blue for you in that flower pic in front of the castle. That is truly a gorgeous shot!

I gotta run back through them and see if there are any appropriate for my right-iconed desktop.

TDBearGrrl
11-15-2005, 05:48 AM
Here's a nice shot of the Golden Castle. I don't think I make enough desktops of this. Do you?

No, there is no such thing as too much Golden Castle...

Daddy, another padder and I though we spotted you on Sunday. I couldn't convince him to walk over and say "hey Daddy"... After a few minutes we realized the camera wasn't 'high-end' enough to be you. Ever consider posting a picture...

Thanks for all the pictures and desktops, I think I'm gonna stick with the big bear for now, I really like that one. :D

DangerMouse
11-15-2005, 06:02 AM
I gotta run back through them and see if there are any appropriate for my right-iconed desktop.

Now I see the day-time castle shot and space are perfect for me. Thanks so much!

insert subliminal message here: must take photo of splash mtn, splash mtn, splash mtn!

DaddyB
11-15-2005, 07:55 AM
You're welcome! I actually had you in mind when I made both of those, but especially when taking the Space Mountain Sunset shot!

DaddyB
11-15-2005, 03:16 PM
No, there is no such thing as too much Golden Castle...

Daddy, another padder and I though we spotted you on Sunday. I couldn't convince him to walk over and say "hey Daddy"... After a few minutes we realized the camera wasn't 'high-end' enough to be you. Ever consider posting a picture...

Thanks for all the pictures and desktops, I think I'm gonna stick with the big bear for now, I really like that one. :D I was around taking pictures of Chinamom's family on Sunday... so we may have passed right by each other!

Laffite
11-15-2005, 03:52 PM
Eh.. I would like some without the huge logo. Also not all pictures are clickable (hint hint Main Street Station)

Chiidesu
11-15-2005, 07:00 PM
I took the picture you posted as my wallpaper!! Beautiful work, as always.

DaddyB
11-15-2005, 09:09 PM
Eh.. I would like some without the huge logo. Also not all pictures are clickable (hint hint Main Street Station)That logo is quite small compared to some other websites, and I make an effort to blend it in, even fading it a little. I'm sorry you find it distracting. Unfortunately, the logo will be staying as it promotes my website and gives credit where it's due.

The point is not to make every picture downloadable. It's to take the best of one week's visits and make those available FOR FREE as desktop images.

I hope you continue to enjoy the updates!

Mommy2NicknMax
11-16-2005, 06:22 AM
Great pics!!! I love seeing the Christmas decorations!!

Terri
11-16-2005, 09:33 AM
I LOVE the partners photo! Wish I could right-click that one for wallpaper...
Nothing says Merry Christmas like Disneyland!

DaddyB
11-16-2005, 10:56 AM
I agree! I promise there will be at least one more wallpaper of the partner's during the holiday season. As I said in the update, Disney landscaping has recently changed the hanging plants in the background from yellow idunnos to red pointsettias, making it even more Christmasy. I don't think I'll be able to resist taking several attempts at cool shots of that location.

so hold on... more are coming!