PDA

View Full Version : Anyone try renewing their AP online?

biolabetty
11-14-2005, 09:36 PM
I'm trying to renew my son's AP online (DL has not sent a renewal and it is due in 5 days). It keeps telling me the product is not available online, and I need to remove it from my cart to be able to proceed. Anyone else done this successfully?:confused:

biolabetty
11-14-2005, 11:03 PM
I've also tried downloading the renewal form from their website, and I can't get it to download. There seems to be no way for me to renew his AP unless they finally send me a renewal notice. Anyone know a phone number to settle this with a real person? Thank you so much for your help!

I love Peter Pan
11-15-2005, 09:51 AM
I don't think you can renew it online. They have to change the renewal date on you pass and take a new pictureit's possible.

stan4d_steph
11-15-2005, 10:16 AM
I don't think you can renew it online. They have to change the renewal date on you pass and take a new pictureit's possible.They don't need to take a new photo, they can use the existing one. I renewed through the mail.

biolabetty, I would call the AP mailing assistance line at 714-781-1799 to let them know that you haven't received your renewal notice (it's a recording), or 714-781-4567 for other AP-related issues.

smanrick51
11-15-2005, 10:20 AM
This is actually my first post on mousepad, I decided to join because I knew that I could answer this question...

I recently renewed my Premium AP online, so I know for a fact that it does work. I went online on the 3rd, paid with my credit card (still being able to purchase the special Tinkerball pass) and my confirmation said that I would receive my new pass by the 20th. I was surprised and excited to see that my pass arrived on the 7th!

Unless the site was having issues at the time, I see no reason why it shouldn't work for you.

I hope this helps... :)

disney lady
11-15-2005, 10:50 AM
I also renewed mine online last week the Tink special one And got it in two days. My friend also renewed the regular one and got hers in two days.

TowerofTerror
11-15-2005, 10:53 AM
well that good but i think you should renew your AP by mail or in person.

stan4d_steph
11-15-2005, 10:54 AM
well that good but i think you should renew your AP by mail or in person.Why?

biolabetty
11-15-2005, 12:07 PM
Thank you for your help everyone. I tried to do it again online, trying to get the castle card, and once again it wouldn't go through. So I tried using the Tinkerbell card, and it would take that. We didn't want the Tinkerbell card, but you get what you get in this case. I guess only the Tinkerbell card is available online. Thank you again!

disney lady
11-15-2005, 01:13 PM
My friend got the castle/50th card online. While I chose the TB/50th card

biolabetty
11-15-2005, 01:25 PM
Hmm, I wonder why I couldn't get the castle one then. I didn't do anything differently with the order other than the type of card. My 17 year old son would much rather have had that one, but will have to survive with what he got.

Walt'sbirthdaygirl
11-21-2005, 01:36 PM
I ordered mine online last week, I needed it by the 27th of this month and I had to pay shipping to get it in time. Came the next day, UPS to the front door.

biolabetty
11-21-2005, 02:01 PM
I think they are pretty fast at shipping them out. I got the one I ordered last week in 3 days, before my son's old AP expired. We weren't going until next month, so we used regular shipping. The Tinkerbell card wasn't as bad as my son thought it was going to be, but he still would have rather had the castle one.:)

Dexter
11-21-2005, 02:03 PM
Well, if he's really not liking the card that he got he can pay $20 bucks to guest relations for a replacement card. Just tell them you lost it and they'll reprint one with the castle on it. They can do that for him at the guest relations window when you get to the park. I'm not saying it's a perfect solution, just a suggestion.

MrsG
11-21-2005, 04:31 PM
I ordered mine and hubby's online. No problems. Castle for hubby, and Tink for me. Got it really fast - just a matter days. I don't know why you "should" renew by mail or in person.

DopeyWife
11-21-2005, 10:18 PM
I tried renewing online, but for some reason it kept telling me that I had entered an invalid pass number for my husband. So I had to end up mailing it in so that we could get the Tinkerbell card. I would have liked to renew online.