PDA

View Full Version : Best time to have an AP processed?

THpoohbear
11-14-2005, 01:34 PM
Hey all!

I'm SOOOOOO excited because I think my hubby has purchased APs for me for a surprise. We are scheduled to go on Dec. 3rd - I want to see the CP although we don't have a package. We won't be able to get there right when DL opens, so I'm trying to minimize the time in lines, especially if we end up waiting a while for extra seats for the CP. If we happen to need to process an AP ;) when do you think the best time of day would be? I've been in that line before, and it can take a looooong time. Thanks!

annieb727
11-14-2005, 03:54 PM
right after the park closes...we were going to get our annual passes and saw the HUGE line during the day and figured we do it the next day...well, park closed at midnight that night...we were walking past and saw it was EMPTY...we poked our heads in and asked if we could upgrade our passes to annual passes and they said SURE! We did have to rouse a VERY sleepy 3 year old (though his picture is oh-so-cute 3/4 asleep, but willing to smile anyway).

Mermaid
11-14-2005, 06:11 PM
I lucked out on a Thursday at 1PM. No line at all!! On a Saturday though, I don't know... I like the right at closing idea or maybe right after the CP.