PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Waters pics.

Donald Duck Dork
11-13-2005, 08:43 PM
Does anyone have any pics of Fantasy Waters? Thanks!:)

Opus1guy
11-13-2005, 09:11 PM
Does anyone have any pics of Fantasy Waters? Thanks!:)

Google (and MousePlanet) are your friends:

http://www.mouseplanet.com/karl/ht040720kb.htm

;)

mariogarza
11-14-2005, 12:28 AM
Do they still have this show running?
This is the first time I hear about it...

TowerofTerror
11-14-2005, 12:31 AM
I don't think its still running the show when i was there the show wasn't running.

mariogarza
11-14-2005, 12:33 AM
I don't think its still running the show when i was there the show wasn't running.

Wow...that was a speedy answer...thanks :D
The show seems great...

11-14-2005, 05:09 AM
The show seems great...

We enjoyed it on a warm evening. It was old-fashioned and fun.

stan4d_steph
11-14-2005, 07:33 AM
Do they still have this show running? This is the first time I hear about it...No, the show elements have been removed.

Pirate Princess
11-14-2005, 11:04 PM
Darn.. I was already fitting it into our itinerary.

I love Peter Pan
11-15-2005, 09:54 AM
What and where is Fantasy Waters?

stan4d_steph
11-15-2005, 10:04 AM
What and where is Fantasy Waters?Scroll up to the beginning of the thread and click the linked article.

olegc
11-16-2005, 11:27 AM
No, the show elements have been removed.

interestingly enough - my brother is in town and they are staying in the Bonita Tower suite of the DLAND hotel, overlooking the watefall and Fantasy Waters area. There were technicians in the Fantasy Waters on both Monday and Tuesday running the fountains, testing elements and lighting, and doing overall mechanical work around the facility. I also noticed that the walkway to the underground waterfalls were open for pedestrians to use.

This is in stark contrast to what was discussed last holiday period that these would be ripped out for some other guest diversion (one rumar was mini golf). No one I know asked the techs what they were doing - and there is no show running - but it is interesting that they were still working on those water fountain elements...

Mark Mywords
11-16-2005, 03:50 PM
interestingly enough - my brother is in town and they are staying in the Bonita Tower suite of the DLAND hotel, overlooking the watefall and Fantasy Waters area. There were technicians in the Fantasy Waters on both Monday and Tuesday running the fountains, testing elements and lighting, and doing overall mechanical work around the facility.

Oooh, that is interesting. Not holding my breath, but it would be really cool for Disney to come up with a show for that area. I loved the Fantasy Waters show when I was a kid, and was lucky enough to get to have my kids see it the last year it was running (they loved it too).

sierranevada
11-17-2005, 03:50 PM
interestingly enough - my brother is in town and they are staying in the Bonita Tower suite of the DLAND hotel, overlooking the watefall and Fantasy Waters area. There were technicians in the Fantasy Waters on both Monday and Tuesday running the fountains, testing elements and lighting, and doing overall mechanical work around the facility. I also noticed that the walkway to the underground waterfalls were open for pedestrians to use.

This is in stark contrast to what was discussed last holiday period that these would be ripped out for some other guest diversion (one rumar was mini golf). No one I know asked the techs what they were doing - and there is no show running - but it is interesting that they were still working on those water fountain elements...

We were at the DLH - Sierra Tower from 11/9 - 11/13 and noticed the same thing! I was surprised since I thought it had all been ripped out! Wonder what they are doing now??

Donald Duck Dork
11-19-2005, 08:09 PM
Does anyone have any photos that they personally took? :)