PDA

View Full Version : Early Entry for Disneyland Hotel guests

kohl
11-13-2005, 01:31 PM
I know this has been answered a million times, but we will be staying at DL hotel November 27 thru December 1st. I was wondering what days they offer EE and can you use EE everyday it is offered if staying at the Hotel?
Thanks

Wendi
11-13-2005, 02:17 PM
As long as their policy doesn't change EE is Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday... and YES, you will be able to use it each day if you are an onsite guest.

HydroGuy
11-13-2005, 05:16 PM
As long as their policy doesn't change EE is Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday... and YES, you will be able to use it each day if you are an onsite guest.Someone please correct me if I am wrong, but I think the word "policy" is too strong. A better description is "ongoing experiment".

yeartolate
11-13-2005, 07:47 PM
We were just there and used EE (we are AP'ers) with our DLH white hotel charge and and ID - no problems.

sierranevada
11-13-2005, 07:51 PM
Ditto to what yeartolate said!

kimi911
12-05-2005, 12:34 PM
I have a question about this early entry, for DL Hotel guests.

Can you use EE, if it is the day you check out? Many thanks!!

rentayenta
12-05-2005, 12:37 PM
As long as their policy doesn't change EE is Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday... and YES, you will be able to use it each day if you are an onsite guest.

Cool! This means we can do EE on Sat. and Mon. :~D

sierranevada
12-05-2005, 12:39 PM
I have a question about this early entry, for DL Hotel guests.

Can you use EE, if it is the day you check out? Many thanks!!

While I have not done it, it should be fine since your white hotel charge slip shows that date as valid. You can't use it to charge anything to your room after 11 am.

mickeynminnie
12-05-2005, 01:08 PM
We used our charge slip to get in for EE on our check-out day last Thursday, and it worked just fine.

Wendi
12-05-2005, 02:58 PM
Yes, you can use it on your check-out day... they will even tell you that officially at the front desk when they explain it to you.

losaitkens
12-05-2005, 05:13 PM
We were just there on Nov 12-15th and we used EE on Sat, Mon and Tues using the charge slip and our APs, no problem.

I actually brought my girls up a few days early and had to stay at the hojos for a few nights and I am such an early entry junkie that I drove down to the Disneyland hotel at 6:45 am that Saturday morning we were checking in there , just to pre register and get our charge slip so we could board the monorail and be in Tomorrowland at 7 am! Trust me, anyone who was there that Veteran's Day weekend can appreciate what a difference this hour can make. I really hope they continue this "policy/ experiment" because it is awesome.

kimi911
12-05-2005, 06:03 PM
Wow. So the monorail also starts running 1 hour prior to DL opening? I can enter the park at either the monorail station, or the front gates, for EE?

Everyone is very helpful. Good to know I can use the EE on check-out day.

Oh, I also have a somewhat-related question. On the day I arrive to check in at DLH, I'm going to get there about 8am. Obviously, I cannot check in that early. However, can I park in self-parking at the DLH? I don't want to have to move the car later in the day (or pay regular $10 mickey friends parking when I have parking included in resort fee).

biolabetty
12-05-2005, 06:17 PM
We just did that, arrived very early, and parked in the self-parking lot. You can still check in at that time, you just won't get your room number until after 3:00. They've given us our card keys, and told us to call a certain number on a hotel house phone after 3:00, when they would then give us our room number. When you check in, they give you all of the info you need, including the parking pass you need to place in your car. We've even left our bags with the bell desk, and asked for it later when we have arrived in our room.

disneycanuk
12-09-2005, 10:32 AM
does the EE run until the middle of feb...going there and that would be a bonus staying at the PP hotel and takin my little guy in early

Bolivar
12-09-2005, 12:10 PM
You can use the EE from the monorail, but I found the line very long there. I found it much quicker to walk to the entrance. Also, maybe it was the CM at the entrance doing it wrong, but the people in front of me used their hotel key while I used that white slip -- she accepted either one.