PDA

View Full Version : Toontown Madness

SeansMom
11-13-2005, 01:13 PM
I'd like to gain entry to Mickey's Toontown Madness. I figured I'd do a search on Ebay, and wondered if anybody else had done this. If so, what "search" words did you use? Thanks!

Tinker Bell
11-13-2005, 01:26 PM
I could not find it any where.What I ended up doing was when My Aunt got her AAA stuff from the place next to City Hall. I ask very nicely if I could have tix so I could go with her. And the lady made a call then handed me tix for me and my family.

Bolivar
11-13-2005, 01:27 PM
When are you going? And do you know the form that early entry takes? If it is a physical pass I don't think I'll be using mine. My eleven-year-old boy would have no interest in that and my eight-year-old girl is afraid of characters. I would be happy to give it away.

Well, let me take that back a bit. If we are able to get into Toontown early and can ride the rides while avoiding the characters, then we will use it. If the characters are unavoidable then we won't be using it. Typically the characters are surrounded by kids who want to see them so they are easy to avoid. I don't know about during early admittance however.

Tinker Bell
11-13-2005, 01:35 PM
There are two rides in Toon Town.Yes we could ride those rides over and over.But the big benfit to haveing the EE tix is to see all the characters. They are everwhere. There is a Parade around the town. I think if your kid is afraid of characters you should not go cause they were all out and in the roads. I saw alot more then I see when I go during the day.

littlemissgorgeous
11-14-2005, 01:58 AM
I bought mine on Ebay too...but already in June- it was pretty easy to find some tix and they were cheap...I only paid $ 20 for two tickets. but now that christmas is coming I believe the price will go up or use their tickets themselves..
I tried several keywords..like Toontown...Disneyland Madness...Disney tickets madness...I saw a lot of people listing their tickets on ebay and not using the name that was printed on the tickets...you simply have to try several keywords. Good Luck..

SeansMom
11-14-2005, 03:34 PM
Thanks, Bolivar, for your generous offer! I sent you an IM :)

Thanks for your seach ideas, littlemissgorgeous. I'll try those tonight after dinner.

Pirate Princess
11-14-2005, 11:01 PM
I have an extra ticket for ToonTown Madness (only one) maybe I should put it on ebay.. didn't think anyone would want it. And an extra Premium preferred parade viewing... and a preferred seating for Muppet 3D..
I have all sorts of Disney stuff.. I think it's time to clean out the Disney junk drawer.

kc10family
11-15-2005, 06:57 AM
I was also looking on ebay with no luck as of last night. I plan on checking any other auction site I can find today. We leave on the 27th of this month so I don't have a lot more time. I should say, if we don't make it in to Toontown in the a.m. for the fun, it wont brake our trip. I know my DD's would love it, but they will not hate me for not getting tickets.
Thanks to the OP for starting this thread, I feel better for venting. I am off to ebay and google search for more auction sites.

kc10family
11-15-2005, 11:48 AM
I found some today on ebay and put a bid in. We shall see.

Bolivar
11-15-2005, 03:17 PM
The trick to ebay, at least as far as I can tell, is to wait until the bid is almost over (just a minute left) and bid at that point.

So I would mark my calendar for whenever that bidding ends and check in right at the end.

SeansMom
11-15-2005, 07:12 PM
I have all sorts of Disney stuff.. I think it's time to clean out the Disney junk drawer.
*GASP* "Disney" and "Junk" in the same sentence :eek: ! Horrors! ;)

SeansMom
11-15-2005, 07:17 PM
I think, with Ebay, you can also put in your maximum bid at whatever time you want. Then, you either win or not. I've done that successfully, too. I did a search under "morning madness" and got several hits. Kind of fun to see what's out there.

Bolivar
11-15-2005, 08:20 PM
You know, I'm thinking about it and I don't think I've ever been in Toontown. Even when my son was 5 we didn't go there. I'll have to at least check it out this time.

SeansMom
11-16-2005, 07:01 PM
One of my son's favorite "rides" was the toontown trolley. But last time we went it was gone. And, of course, it was like a 30 second ride, because toontown is amazingly SMALL :). Maybe that's why the trolley the gone?

GrumpyUTboi
11-17-2005, 05:47 AM
What is Toontown Madness?

littlemissgorgeous
11-17-2005, 06:00 AM
What is Toontown Madness?

Disney Visa card gives out vouchers for Toontown madness when you book a Travel package with your Disney Visa card. But you can also buy these vouchers on Ebay from people that didnīt use it- worked fine in Sept. no one checked if I really booked a package.
Toontowm Madness offers one hour early entrance into Toontown, you can ride the rides and the characters are out for taking pictures.
@ 10 am there is a little parade with some of the Toontown citizens and they walk up to City Hall in Toontown waving flags and dancing.
Mayor Mickey has a speech prepared and one family become Honorary Citizen of Toontown..but since we are in Toontown Mickeys speech goes all wrong itīs very funny especially for children...in the end everyone becomes a honorary citizen- and you have to repeat a vow and do a silly dance..
After this little ceremony Mickey and friends are @ their houses and take pictures..
It was a lot of fun, but sadly very crowded...

hlbtimes2
11-17-2005, 08:03 AM
It was a lot of fun, but sadly very crowded...

We were there Oct. 17th, and it was not crowded at all. There were probably less then 100 people in all of toon town.

MammaSilva
11-17-2005, 08:14 AM
I went and checked out some of the auctions just cuz, and I noticed they mention you have to have park hoppers. Can anyone confirm that the CM's ask to see both your hopper and the ticket to get in?

hlbtimes2
11-17-2005, 10:06 AM
They did not ask to see our tickets. We just gave them our toon town passes and went in.

SeansMom
11-17-2005, 04:27 PM
I think what they mean is that you have to have a ticket to get into Disneyland, in additon to your toontown morning madness ticket. In other words, you can't just show your toontown ticket at the gates of Disneyland and expect to gain entrance. You have to already be IN Disneyland. Hope that helps!

SeansMom
12-30-2005, 09:14 AM
Well, this is well worth it! We were outbid on eBay, but got tickets from a great person here! Disneyland...always fun!