PDA

View Full Version : Does DLR do anything for St. Patrick's Day?

SzczerbiakManiac
03-15-2002, 04:20 PM
I've never been to Disneyland (or DCA for that matter) on St. Patrick's Day. Historically, do they do anything to mark the day? I'm thinking green decorations, green food/beverages, or anything like that. Or maybe a special pin with Mickey dressed in green?

Just curious.

Dawnie
03-15-2002, 06:05 PM
As I was perusing the Bakery and Candy counters at both DCA and D-Land on Thurs, I noticed a few bakery treats geared towards St. Pats. As for the actual day....don't recall anything out of the ordinary. I'll be there Sunday with a few Leprechauns of my own. ;)

Morrigoon
03-16-2002, 07:14 PM
Too bad they don't at least have a pre-parade motorcade with "Darby O'Gill", but I guess the kiddies wouldn't get it.

tinkfreak
03-16-2002, 08:08 PM
Candy Palace and Westward Ho! have St. Patty's day fudge - it's green and white swirled with a frosting shamrock on top...mmmm

Not Afraid
03-16-2002, 09:43 PM
I'll let you know after tomorrow unless you find out for yourself. Make sure you have a mint julep - they're green!

Uncle Dick
03-18-2002, 11:43 PM
For those of you who didn't make it to the park on Sunday, Disneyland offered a few holiday pins, green popcorn and little shamrock stickers at the main entrance. That's all I saw anyway.