PDA

View Full Version : Santa's Reindeer Round Up Question

annieb727
11-12-2005, 02:59 PM
Just wondering how much time we should allot in our plans for seeing this? We're interested in doing the cookie decorating and taking a look around (I'm guessing that adults can do the cookie decorating too, right?) And btw, how much does the cookie decorating cost...

Thanks!!

mcow1
11-12-2005, 10:17 PM
Just wondering how much time we should allot in our plans for seeing this? We're interested in doing the cookie decorating and taking a look around (I'm guessing that adults can do the cookie decorating too, right?) And btw, how much does the cookie decorating cost...

Thanks!!
Not very long there's not much there except a few reindeer in a pen (not counting Santa of course). I walked into there today I really didn't pay much attention to the price but I THINK it was about $5 a cookie. There is a great looking Santa in the cabin for pics and a wonderful Mrs. Claus outside the cabin. Really some of the best Claus' I've seen in awhile.

ChipmunkStar
11-12-2005, 11:48 PM
The Reindeer Roundup happenings include:

-Visits with Santa in the Cabin
-Visits with Mrs. Claus near the cabin
-8 "reindeer in training"
-Visits with Pluto the Red-nosed Rein-dog, Chip, Dale, and Clara Cluck (of Silly Symphonies fame)
-Coloring
-Reindeer picture cutting (you know, when you fold up a paper, then cut it and unfold it, and it has a chain of that image... one of those)
-Cookie Decorating (each cookie is $5, and there are 4 different designs: Mickey with a Santa hat, Snowman, Christmas Tree, and Gingerbread man)
-There is also live entertainment including Farley the Fiddler, Bill and Candy Carol, and a Merry Marrionette show

Some folks spent hours there the other day, while some just checked out what was there and left. It is definitely a nice break away from the crowds for a little while, though, however long you choose to spend in there.

AaronInCal
11-13-2005, 01:07 AM
Just to note, the hours listed on the Disneyland info guide for Santa's Reindeer Round-up are 10-7:30 at least for this weekend. Not sure what they will be Monday - Thursday yet.