PDA

View Full Version : Can a collapsable chair be brought into DL?

Poptart
11-11-2005, 12:36 PM
Ya know those camping type chairs that are metal and sometimes with a fabric seat that collapse to about the size of an umbrella- can we bring one or two into the park?
We're thinking it may be a crowded weekend and not a lot of immediate seating available for my elderly parents.

AVP
11-11-2005, 12:42 PM
Ya know those camping type chairs that are metal and sometimes with a fabric seat that collapse to about the size of an umbrella- can we bring one or two into the park?
We're thinking it may be a crowded weekend and not a lot of immediate seating available for my elderly parents.Unfortunately, Disney does not allow these to be brought into the park. I've also seen people with the cane / chairs be turned away at bag check. Disney will suggest that you rent a wheelchair.

AVP

Susan L
11-11-2005, 03:17 PM
We're thinking it may be a crowded weekend and not a lot of immediate seating available for my elderly parents.

We were at DCA waiting for the Aladdin show - not very pleasant - this guy and his wife both had collaspable chair that attached to their backpacks. It was more like a tiny stool, aluminum frame with a canvas seat. They were very cool. This was back in 2001.

Leap for Joy
11-11-2005, 04:40 PM
They don't allow chairs with legs. You can take Crazy Creek type chairs in though. We use ours for Fantasmic! every time we go. They're sort of like stadium seats, they provide good back support when sitting on the ground but have no visible metal parts.