PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic Reservations question.

EchoThree76
11-10-2005, 07:39 PM
How do they charge you? Do they charge you when you make your reservation? or when you show up?

samkj
11-10-2005, 07:54 PM
You pay in full, by credit card over the phone, when you make the reservation. It is non-refundable/non transferable too.

Amy

CrazyMouse
11-10-2005, 08:00 PM
How do they charge you? Do they charge you when you make your reservation? or when you show up?

When you make reservations through guest services, for either Balcony or Riverside seating, you must provide them with a credit card, and when guest services makes the reservation they charge you right away. Calling in early is a best bet for front row, 30 days before you plan to see it. You will pick up the reservation tickets at guest services. It was great for me and my girlfriend and worth the money for balcony, and i will be doing it soon again. :)

annieb727
11-10-2005, 08:07 PM
and so you know, they've been selling like crazy!

all December 9th shows sold out on November 9th
all 9pm seats sold out within 15 minutes for December 10th -- and at 8:30am, there were only 15 riverfront seats left for December 10th (that was THIS morning)...

so call VERY early...and keep calling...helps to have two or more people calling at the same time

TikiTiki
11-10-2005, 08:18 PM
and so you know, they've been selling like crazy!

all December 9th shows sold out on November 9th
all 9pm seats sold out within 15 minutes for December 10th -- and at 8:30am, there were only 15 riverfront seats left for December 10th (that was THIS morning)...

so call VERY early...and keep calling...helps to have two or more people calling at the same time

I'm Pacific Standard Time. When should I begin to call to be the first in line to get great Fantasmic seats??

Thanks!

samkj
11-10-2005, 09:00 PM
I'm Pacific Standard Time. When should I begin to call to be the first in line to get great Fantasmic seats??

Thanks!

I would start calling at 7:50 (PST) and continually redial till you get through. Good luck! We sat in the balcony in Feb of 2004 (before it became popular!) and it was wonderful! We would've loved to do it again this trip, but the almost $20 price jump was too much for us.

TikiTiki
11-10-2005, 09:09 PM
I would start calling at 7:50 (PST) and continually redial till you get through. Good luck! We sat in the balcony in Feb of 2004 (before it became popular!) and it was wonderful! We would've loved to do it again this trip, but the almost $20 price jump was too much for us.

Thanks so much! I always wondered when was the best time to get on the ball when it comes to these time sensitive reservations!

We have done the reserved waterfront seating before and enjoyed it very much. I hear that some love the balcony and some the waterfront. We certainly enjoyed being so close but perhaps it's time to head to the balcony for once and feel like a little bit of royalty high above the crowds!

Thanks again!