PDA

View Full Version : How Do I Know If Our Brick Is In?

chelbell
11-10-2005, 03:28 PM
We purchased a brick when were were there in May and we were told it would be in by November. We have booked a trip for the week before Christmas with plans on actually seeing the brick, but if it's not actually in then we will probably wait. Does anyone know how to find out if it has been put in?? Thank you.

disneyhound
11-10-2005, 04:08 PM
I sent a follow-up email to the disney brick folks to make sure the installation was complete.

chelbell
11-10-2005, 04:21 PM
Do you have the email address? Not sure who to send it to....thank you :)

jeffat2
11-10-2005, 05:31 PM
Have they sent you a location letter yet? If they have ,post the number and maybe someone that is going will look for you and send you a e mail

geoffa
11-11-2005, 01:26 AM
Have they sent you a location letter yet? If they have ,post the number and maybe someone that is going will look for you and send you a e mail

You should have received a certificate/ location letter stating the reference number of your tile.
Ours is HO4985 at WDW. The first bit of the reference is the area in which the tile has been placed. The rest is the tile number. Tiles are not always laid in numeric order. At the park they have a kiosk which will give you a map showing exact location. If you haven't yet had the certificate then your tile has not yet been laid.

One thing I know is you'll get a great feeling the first time you see it - it makes you feel you ARE a part of Disney.

If you want to follow thru then call Disneyland on: (800) 362-4533.:)

disneyhound
11-11-2005, 05:02 AM
Do you have the email address? Not sure who to send it to....thank you :)I looked here at home, I did could not find it, I will look at work in a bit. Here is a toll free number: (800) 362-4533, for info about bricks, I think... :confused:

chelbell
11-11-2005, 06:09 AM
Thanks you guys....I will try the 800 number. We did get our certificate about a month and a half ago, along with the replica, so hopefully it's in and we will be able to see it. Thanks again, you guys are wonderul!! :)

jeffat2
11-11-2005, 06:14 PM
if you have the replica your placement number is on it, if you want post your number that is on the replica and hopfully someone that is going to dl ,can advise you or better yet maybe even get a picture, i have some friends there now but i dont have a way to get ahold of them Jeff

CrazyTrain
11-12-2005, 01:58 PM
I would be willing to do that. I'm going Sunday or the following one. PM me the location numbers, if you wish.

They just installed a slew of 50th and a few regular bricks, so changces are it's in there.