PDA

View Full Version : sharing dd's bday invite

cakimmy
11-10-2005, 12:24 PM
I'm going to have her first bday party at Goofy's Kitchen and just wanted to share the photo and invite I got the other day at DL (we were there on Sunday).

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/cakimmy/diner/Kadiebdayinvite.jpg

annieb727
11-10-2005, 12:27 PM
VERY cute! :)

DangerMouse
11-10-2005, 12:30 PM
Very cute card! My youngest dd (3) is named "Kadee" very close to your dd! :D

Disneynerd
11-10-2005, 05:14 PM
That invitation is so cute! I want MY birthday in Disneyland, but I don't think I'd fit into that suit.;)

IcDkRy16
11-10-2005, 09:08 PM
Too cute!!

stan4d_steph
11-11-2005, 11:01 AM
I'm going to have her first bday party at Goofy's Kitchen and just wanted to share the photo and invite I got the other day at DL (we were there on Sunday).Where in DL did you buy the invitation?

Poptart
11-11-2005, 11:14 AM
Very cute! My DS' birthday is at Goofy's Kitchen too. I'm making invites out of scrapbooking paper with the Mickey theme in red, white and black. I even found little plastic scrapbooking Mickey's to glue on.
Do you have any inside scoop for bday's at Goofy's Kitchen?
Are you getting a cake from Disney?

My invitation reads: First birthdays are special
and Disneyland is fun
Please join us to celebrate as Conner turns one!

Poptart
11-11-2005, 11:20 AM
Oh and another thing...you can get custom U.S. postage stamps made to put on the invites you'll mail out. I'm using a picture of DS with his golden ears on.
(Call me carried away, hehehehe)

cakimmy
11-11-2005, 01:30 PM
Stan4d_steph
I'm sorry, I should have clarified that I took the pic at DL the other day and the invite I made up on my computer in photoshop.

Poptart:
I'd love to see your invite. It sounds very cute. I've never had a regular bday cake at goofy's kitchen (but I've had the little one that comes with the bucket and it isn't bad). I'm actually getting the winnie the pooh bucket for my dd bday and using the little cake there for her smash cake. I'm making a winnie the pooh cake (he's holding the number 1) to take with me for everyone else. That is cute about the custom postage stamps too (i'v seen them). I'll probably just get the plain ole disney ones.

cakimmy
11-11-2005, 01:40 PM
I also wanted to add that if anyone wants something similar (a photocard invite) with some other character, etc. I would be happy to play and try to come up with something for you.

CrazyTrain
11-12-2005, 01:47 PM
Adorable!!