PDA

View Full Version : AP renewal

Mrs. Newseditor44
11-10-2005, 10:20 AM
I know I could just call Guest Relations and ask them but I dont' want to be put on hold for so long. Our passes expired late October and I didn't renew. I do know that I was given the old renewal rate w/o the price increase. If I mail it I know they will honor the price on my renewal paperwork and it will have the expiration date of October (I am not bothered by it). But my question is if they will honor that rate at the gate if I had my paperwork with me. I know my renewal date will be October and to stress that fact, I do not have a problem with that. I just wanted to know if anyone knows if they will honor it. I would mail it but we just decided to take our kids to the park last minute and don't want to wait for our new passes in the mail.

Malcon10t
11-10-2005, 12:29 PM
I know I could just call Guest Relations and ask them but I dont' want to be put on hold for so long. Our passes expired late October and I didn't renew. I do know that I was given the old renewal rate w/o the price increase. If I mail it I know they will honor the price on my renewal paperwork and it will have the expiration date of October (I am not bothered by it). But my question is if they will honor that rate at the gate if I had my paperwork with me. I know my renewal date will be October and to stress that fact, I do not have a problem with that. I just wanted to know if anyone knows if they will honor it. I would mail it but we just decided to take our kids to the park last minute and don't want to wait for our new passes in the mail.We tried this a couple years ago, and they didn't.