PDA

View Full Version : Candlelight Processional without Tickets

THpoohbear
11-09-2005, 09:54 PM
I tried asking this on the existing CP thread, but alas, no responses, I think because everyone on that thread was really waiting for the dinner packages to become available. So, I thought I'd throw out a new thread for those of us without tickets.

I know many on MP make dinner ressies for the CP package and get tickets, but have any of you had an experience either waiting in line for an extra seat or walking up to a standing viewing area? I'm really torn this year between lining up or going to dinner. Last year I managed to sneak in the DL front gates right before the CP started, and watched the whole thing from a roped off standing area. It was great! I just couldn't quite see Marie's face. This year, seeing the CP is a higher priority for me, so I was wondering if anyone managed to get a seat after everyone with tickets had been seated.

I'd love to hear your experience! How long you waited, etc. Thanks!

PS - my hubby rearranged his schedule just to go on this day so we could see the CP! I'm so excited! I think he has a special surprise for me that day, and I'm really hoping it's a pair of APs!!! :D

THpoohbear
11-09-2005, 10:07 PM
I just noticed I had one pm with some helpful info - but I'd still love to hear others' experiences. Thanks. :p

WITron
11-09-2005, 10:09 PM
My only experience with CP was from years ago before the dining package. The few times that I saw it I was over by the Firehouse and was able to see everything. When we go this year we will be with my father who will have a wheelchair, so we are hoping they have a decent spot for handicaped viewing.