PDA

View Full Version : Single Day ticket - best price? & birthday ideas.

sajack
11-09-2005, 08:07 AM
Hi everyone, I think I'm the only person who goes to Disneyland several times a year and still doesn't have an AP. Anyway...
We're going Tues 12-6 for my sons 3rd birthday. We normally go in November but put it off a little to do it for his birthday.

I have a couple of questions.
1)Are there any deals out there on single day - 1 park tickets?
2)We always get the special birthday button from City Hall and we're going to do the Plaza Inn birthday bash thing but is there anything else special that we can do for a birthday in the park?

Has anyone had something special done? I just want this to be a great birthday for him. heck he's already going to be there, I guess that is special enough. :)
Thanks!

ksejr1
11-09-2005, 09:57 AM
Hi everyone, I think I'm the only person who goes to Disneyland several times a year and still doesn't have an AP. Anyway...
We're going Tues 12-6 for my sons 3rd birthday. We normally go in November but put it off a little to do it for his birthday.

I have a couple of questions.
1)Are there any deals out there on single day - 1 park tickets?
2)We always get the special birthday button from City Hall and we're going to do the Plaza Inn birthday bash thing but is there anything else special that we can do for a birthday in the park?

Has anyone had something special done? I just want this to be a great birthday for him. heck he's already going to be there, I guess that is special enough. :)
Thanks!
I believe there is only a deal on the 2 day park hopper during that time, if you know someone with at AP. I usually get a birthday sticker and I get free Tortillas at DCA, and lots of birthday wishes at DL. And those CM's who know that Walt Disney's birthday is on the 5th of Dec. which is my birthday also, they will ask me if I'm a huge fan, and tell me how lucky I am to share a birthday with THE MAN :)