PDA

View Full Version : Haunted Mansion FastPass Still Connected to Network?

HydroGuy
11-08-2005, 09:56 AM
Darkbeer is usually the one to answer this, but I remember Darkbeer said HMH FP was disconnected for one day and then was connected to the DL FP network. I want to confirm this is still the case. Does Darkbeer or anyone else know?

Darkbeer
11-08-2005, 10:00 AM
I checked on Friday, and it was still connected.

Currently, only GRR and Roger Rabbit are stand alone machines.

going2disneyAZ
11-08-2005, 10:15 AM
Just curious, how do they decide which attractions will be networked and which ones won't?

Pirate Princess
11-08-2005, 04:16 PM
Just curious, how do they decide which attractions will be networked and which ones won't?

Well.. so far I have figured out: the rides I will be interested in will be off-network until I decide to plan a trip, then they will be networked. When I come back, they will be off-network again. So you can plan according to when I won't be there and you will have better luck.
;)

HydroGuy
11-08-2005, 04:39 PM

Currently, only GRR and Roger Rabbit are stand alone machines.Thanks!

HydroGuy
11-13-2005, 07:19 PM

Currently, only GRR and Roger Rabbit are stand alone machines.Sorry to resurrect this thread, but at what time are they running out of HMH FastPasses recently? We are going on Wed Nov 23.

I love Peter Pan
11-15-2005, 10:00 AM
Can you still get a FP for HM? The last few times I've been there, they had slips over them.

stan4d_steph
11-15-2005, 10:34 AM
Can you still get a FP for HM? The last few times I've been there, they had slips over them.It's only activated for the HM Holiday version.

I love Peter Pan
11-15-2005, 10:38 AM
Oh ok, thank you. I was kinda confused.

screamin4ever
11-15-2005, 03:51 PM
It's only activated for the HM Holiday version.

Just don't the mistake of getting a FP for Space Mountain first. At 11:00 a.m. our return time was 8:45 that night, so no FP's for us the rest of the day except for Roger Rabbit.

Space should be disconnected!

Andrew
11-15-2005, 03:58 PM
Just don't the mistake of getting a FP for Space Mountain first. At 11:00 a.m. our return time was 8:45 that night, so no FP's for us the rest of the day except for Roger Rabbit.
You can get a new FP every two hours, even if it isn't yet time to return for the first one. If you got a Space FP at 11:00 AM, you could have gotten another FP (for another attraction) at 1:00 PM.

MousePadder Darkbeer periodically posts a very extensive "How-To" guide to taking full advantage of the FP system.

HydroGuy
11-15-2005, 05:32 PM
Andrew is correct. In fact, Space Mtn is probably the first FastPass one should get. Especially if you get the park early.

Bolivar
11-15-2005, 08:31 PM
If you have an early entry to FL, can you run over to TL and get a fastpass even though TL isn't up and running yet?

Darkbeer
11-15-2005, 10:10 PM
If you have an early entry to FL, can you run over to TL and get a fastpass even though TL isn't up and running yet?

NO, the FASTPASS machines do not get turned on until official park opening, but you could time your early entry that you will end up in Tomorrowland (Space Mountain and Buzz Lightyear are open for Early Entry) by Park Opening, and then get the FP's...

And as for the comment by screamin4ever, you should have just checked your Space FP, all FP's clearly have the time you can get another FP.

Here is a link to my FP guide, which has more info...

http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=43193

Drince88
11-16-2005, 04:19 AM
We also found that the first return times for fast passes are a bit (I'm thinking hour) after park opening - so that first hour or so (if it's not a super crowded morning) the stand-by line moves fairly fast.

Darkbeer
11-16-2005, 07:16 AM
^Actually, it is 40 minutes. FASTPASS will always have at least a 40 minute wait (rounded to the nearest 5 minutes).