PDA

View Full Version : OT, but...

ralfrick
03-14-2002, 02:00 PM
I put this in the DLP section, but there are probably some that may want to see this that might miss that post. The Travel Channel has an hour long show about DL Paris on Friday, 3-15-2. It's a good show, worth checking. The time is 6 and 9 PM in Northern Cal-check your local listings.

zapppop
03-14-2002, 07:24 PM
Not to complain but if you post the same topic in different forums, then it could be considered spamming.

Be careful.

Ace
03-14-2002, 07:48 PM
if you see the Travel Channel's top 10 theme parks... DON'T BELIEVE A WORD OF WHAT IT SAYS.

Nigel2
03-14-2002, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by Squinky
if you see the Travel Channel's top 10 theme parks... DON'T BELIEVE A WORD OF WHAT IT SAYS.

Were they the ones that automatically said IOA was the best (now it's oudated since TDS opened...) just because of the spiderman ride? I know one of those things said that but I am not sure since DC, TLC, TC,... are all the same... I think History Chanel is also part of the bigger budget education stuff.

Alex S.
03-14-2002, 09:51 PM
Cross-posting, even for the best of intentions is not allowed. You need to pick a forum and stick to it (and it needs to be an appropriate forum, you don't just get to put a topic in a forum because of the amount of traffic).

I'll close this thread for both of the above reasons (the General Entertainment forum may have been appropriate, though).