PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks Viewing guide

soccerlady16
11-07-2005, 11:24 AM
Hi! I need some help finding a guide a saw here once. It was for Remember..., it was a colored coded guide/chart that explain what you can and can't see at diffrent locations during that show.
My cousin is going to Dl this Sunday and really wants to see the "snowfall" and I want her to get the best viewing possible for Remember...But if I remember correctly snow doesn't fall in the Hub only on Main Street.

stan4d_steph
11-07-2005, 11:44 AM
The viewing guide for "Remember..." is at MousePlanet at this link (http://www.mouseplanet.com/more/mm050511as.htm).

I know there's snow around the hub and up Main Street, and back toward "it's a small world." There might also be snow over along the Rivers of America, but I'm not as sure about that.

JookyG
11-07-2005, 11:47 AM
There has been snow along the Rivers of America in the past. The machines are up with the lights for Fantasmic! Not sure if they're still there, but I don't know why they'd move them.

Of course you have to be standing on a postage-stamp sized spot to actually experience "snow" falling on you.

Darkbeer
11-07-2005, 12:18 PM
As for the snow effect by itself, the best viewing of it is on the middle of Main Street, somewhere around the Penny Arcade.

There are more snow machines, and the lighting makes for a much better "snow".

Other locations which offer snow include the Rivers of America area, but the wind can really mess up the effect in the area, and the lack of lighting makes it hard to see the effect. Plus it really only works in the area between Pirates and the smoking area, and doesn't really have enough machines for the area.