PDA

View Full Version : February crowds

summertime
11-06-2005, 08:37 PM
I am wondring what the crowds are like in February? I was planning to take my fmaily as a Christmas presnet this year. I have heard the busiest week of the year is just after Christmas which when we were planning on going.

So I am thinking of a belated Christmas gift for my wife and daughter would be go the third week in February when her school is closed.

I think the only attraction which will be closed is the monorail. We are trying to figure out if we would miss any of the 50th anniversary events which have been going on the apst few months.

Thanks.

DianeM
11-06-2005, 08:52 PM
You won't miss any of the 50th anniversary events - they continue until nearly the end of the year. As for crowds, if you go on president's day, then you'll probably see a lot of crowding. That week, you will probably see some crowding (if your child is out of school and heading to DL, you can bet there are other families in the same situation). Based on what I've experienced and read on this site, the crowds after christmas are extremely heavy, though. I'd imagine you'd be better off going in february.

So I am thinking of a belated Christmas gift for my wife and daughter would be go the third week in February when her school is closed.

I think the only attraction which will be closed is the monorail. We are trying to figure out if we would miss any of the 50th anniversary events which have been going on the apst few months.

Thanks.