PDA

View Full Version : Chicken Little Antenna Toppers at the park....

Dexter
11-06-2005, 08:35 PM
I just happened to be at the resort this weekend and found these (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v508/dexterslab/DSC00067.jpg) in the store between frontierland and adventureland. I don't rightly know what it's called 'cause I barely go in there. I kind of thought they were cute and definately not as bad as the chickenzilla balloon they have looming over the entrance to California Adventure.

cstephens
11-06-2005, 08:39 PM
Yep, they're cute. I have one at work. They're selling them at the Studio Store next to the El Capitan as well.

AVP
11-06-2005, 08:44 PM
The Disney Store version is different - it's a normal round foam ball with glasses, instead the super squishy material the Disneyland ones are made of.

AVP

cstephens
11-06-2005, 09:12 PM
The Disney Store version is different - it's a normal round foam ball with glasses, instead the super squishy material the Disneyland ones are made of.

AVP

But then I can't squish his head. It's fun squishing his head...

I want an alien baby troll doll.

Chiidesu
11-06-2005, 10:45 PM
I will buy one of those just to draw evil things on it. And then parade it around on my car of course.

mi_mous
11-06-2005, 11:42 PM
I'll probably have to buy one and put in on my car, cause my kids will NOT stop talking about the movie, or Chicken Little. we haven't seen it yet, waiting to go see it with cousins, but at least it will be soon!!

Aussie MouseFan
11-07-2005, 01:27 AM
oh, I gotta get me one of those...

just hope they dont sell out in the next week or so (joke peoples)

lol