PDA

View Full Version : Is Jedi Mickey Still Available?

MauiMickey
11-06-2005, 11:50 AM
A few months ago there were some threads mentioning a Jedi Mickey plush that was available at Star Traders. Can anyone tell me if Jedi Mickey is still available? Are there any other characters dressed in Star Wars gear? I have a couple of little Star Wars/Disney fanatics in my house that would love to purchase Jedi Mickey (and friends if he has them) on our trip this week.

Thanks for any help you can give!

MauiMickey...who will be in Disneyland very soon!! :D

geoffa
11-06-2005, 12:02 PM
A few months ago there were some threads mentioning a Jedi Mickey plush that was available at Star Traders. Can anyone tell me if Jedi Mickey is still available? Are there any other characters dressed in Star Wars gear? I have a couple of little Star Wars/Disney fanatics in my house that would love to purchase Jedi Mickey (and friends if he has them) on our trip this week.

Thanks for any help you can give!

MauiMickey...who will be in Disneyland very soon!! :D

You might still be able to get one from :

http://laughingplacestore.com/SearchResults.asp?P=1

They are $19.97:)

EchoThree76
11-06-2005, 01:17 PM
what about Darth Mickey?

MauiMickey
11-06-2005, 01:54 PM
what about Darth Mickey?

Is there a Darth Mickey available? I haven't been to Disneyland since March 2004, so I am not sure if there are any plush/beanies available in a Star Wars theme (our boys were too young to like Star Wars last time).

If any of you have up-to-date info on what is available in the park, I would really appreciate it! :)

Maui Mickey

stan4d_steph
11-06-2005, 04:28 PM
When I was at DL last month, they had a Jedi Mickey in the window of Star Traders.

mi_mous
11-06-2005, 05:17 PM
I also saw the jedi Mickey, while waiting for my son to get off Star Tours. They were in the back, by the place they take your pictures, and put it in a scene.
I didn't see any others, there may have been a donald.. I don't remember, but I thought I saw a Donald jedi.
That was last month.

MauiMickey
11-06-2005, 06:47 PM
Thanks so much! Hopefully we'll be able to find a Jedi Mickey when we arrive on Wednesday. :)

cstephens
11-06-2005, 08:50 PM
We didn't go into Star Traders today, but when we were in there last week, they had plenty of Jedi Mickeys available. Since he's been back in stock, they seem to have been able to keep him in stock.

There are no other Star Wars/Disney plush at Disneyland. A Darth Mickey was created, but that was released in Florida. It was available for order by website a while ago, and I just got mine a couple weeks ago. He's not exactly what I had hoped for, but he's still cool. Rather than Vader, he reminds me more of Dark Helmet from "Spaceballs" or more appropriately, someone dressed up for Halloween in West Hollywood. If anyone wants to see a picture, I'll ask my husband to get one up this week.

And this isn't plush (http://www.colddeadfish.net/images/DLR/10-30-05/12.jpg), but it's something a Star Wars/Disney fan might like. It's also available at Star Traders.

olegc
11-07-2005, 11:00 AM
There are no other Star Wars/Disney plush at Disneyland. A Darth Mickey was created, but that was released in Florida. It was available for order by website a while ago, and I just got mine a couple weeks ago. He's not exactly what I had hoped for, but he's still cool. Rather than Vader, he reminds me more of Dark Helmet from "Spaceballs" or more appropriately, someone dressed up for Halloween in West Hollywood. If anyone wants to see a picture, I'll ask my husband to get one up this week.

Darth Mickey was a limited edition release for Star Wars Days at WDW this year. that's why it was a website order (I don't even think they released it into the parks...)

robsmustang
11-07-2005, 11:50 AM
i just bought a jedi mickey from the star trader on thursday it was $10

cstephens
11-07-2005, 12:42 PM
Darth Mickey was a limited edition release for Star Wars Days at WDW this year. that's why it was a website order (I don't even think they released it into the parks...)

I don't have any personal experience, but someone had told me there were 6 hour lines to buy Darth Mickey during Star Wars days.