PDA

View Full Version : AP question about photo I.D.

Britesky
11-05-2005, 12:28 PM
Hi,
This question has probably been asked and answered previously, but I didn't find my answer doing a forum search, so can someone tell me where do we go to get our photo I.D. taken? I'm assuming guest relations but don't want to wait in the wrong line. Do we use the paper pass to get into the park and then go somewhere for the permanent pass? This is the first time for us to have AP's and I'm excited about going to the parks several times over the next year! I didn't know you got special discounts either for food, shops etc. so that was nice extra :~D
Thanks,
Laurie

Darkbeer
11-05-2005, 12:35 PM
The AP Processing center is located at the Bank of Main Street, which is located next to the Opera House on the east end of Town Square.

You just use your "voucher" that has the bar code on it for entry to Disneyland, and then sometime that day before leaving, you go to the Bank. There you will answer a few questions, such as your DOB, address, etc, and have your photo taken. You wil be given your Plastic AP card while you wait.

For those who want to upgrade from a ParkHopper, you can take care of the additional payment right at the bank, so you just need to stand in one line.

Britesky
11-05-2005, 01:25 PM
Thanks for the info, I always want to know things before I arrive, so now I know where to go!
Laurie