PDA

View Full Version : My DL Pictures... a little late, btw.

mariogarza
11-05-2005, 08:47 AM
So here are my DL pictures from the last time I was there...May :eek: !!
So it wont update you, but still fun.

I went with my sister and three friends. Had a great time, and these pictures bring me back to the moment...ahhhh

http://www.picturetrail.com/foolishmortal

See ya!

passthepixiedust
11-05-2005, 09:10 AM
Great pics ! Looks like you guys had a blast ! I noticed it you went in May, was the weather good ? What kind of hours was the park open ? (We are thinking of going again this May....)

Thanks for posting the pictures !

Britesky
11-05-2005, 10:50 AM
I enjoyed your pictures, I see you got on the golden Dumbo too....my hubby and I were able to get on the gold one too on early entry day when we went last Oct. the CM operator took our picture for us. Hubby had never been on Dumbo before so I let him have the controls, he got a big kick out of it, funny how DL can make a 53 year old a little kid again. lol.... Congrats to you for going to DL on your birthday! We will be there same time as you, 18th-21st. The 18th. is our wedding anniversary, so I think I might make resv. at Blue Bayou or something special.
Have fun, I know we will! :D

mariogarza
11-05-2005, 06:21 PM
Thanks guys, glad you liked them. We did had a great time!

passthepixiedust, May was a wonderful time! The weather was great...morning and nights around the mid 60's and at noon and afternoon around the 90's. We went on Splash the last night and we were chilling! but with a light sweater should be fine...well, just consider that I prefer cold than heat. The park hours were like this:
DL - 10am-9pm weekdays and 8am-12am weekends
DCA - 10am-6pm weekdays and 10am-9pm weekends

and Britesky, Thanks!
I hope you have an amazing time and congrats for your anniversary!
best wishes and have fun :D