PDA

View Full Version : See Narnia a day early with your AP!

olegc
11-04-2005, 06:45 PM
I saw this on the AP website today....

"Disneyland® Resort Annual Passholders are invited to a special preview opportunity - plus, you'll receive a FREE movie poster! Seating is very limited and subject to availability!

WHAT: Exclusive advanced screening of the Walt Disney Pictures and Walden Media presentation of The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe before it opens to the general public!

WHEN: Thursday, December 8 at 3:00pm

WHEN: AMC® Theaters in the Downtown Disney® District

COST: $8.00 per person (all ages) plus $2.00 per ticket handling fee*

Get your tickets today by calling 1-800-DISNEY6"

and the proverbial legal limitations...
"*Tickets available for limited time and while supplies last. Must be valid Annual Passholder at time of purchase. Limit eight (8) tickets per Annual Passholder. Tickets are nonrefundable and cannot be sold or transferred for commercial use. Price of ticket is $8 per person, plus a $2 handling fee. Tickets valid for the 3:00 p.m. showing only and only at the Downtown Disney® AMC® theater in Anaheim, California. Ticket sales end on 11/23/05 or when quantity is sold out, whichever occurs first. Complimentary gift is for each ticketed guest and available while supplies last. Subject to other restrictions and change without notice"

Darkbeer
11-04-2005, 08:53 PM
http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=49782

olegc
11-04-2005, 09:51 PM
oh well - I don't venture over there so I never would have known someone else posted... no time to search the whole board... and since this had to do with APs - and not the general public - I thought it might be worthwhile to post here

annieb727
11-04-2005, 10:07 PM
wow! thanks for posting that...i didn't see it either before...we'll be arriving that day...so hopefully they're not out of tickets...

stan4d_steph
11-05-2005, 04:19 PM
Please use existing thread (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=49782) for discussion. Thanks.