PDA

View Full Version : Annual Pass Question

LilysMom2003
11-04-2005, 01:29 PM
DH and I just used our SC Select passes for the first time yesterday. Had a ball and the crowds were minimal...perfect weather too! Yay! Anyway, we're going back and spending the night, Friday, December 2 through Saturday, December 3. Our passes are fine for Friday but we need to purchase a one-day park hopper for Saturday. Do we get a discounted rate since we have passes and if so, how much are they and where do I get them? Thanks!

sierranevada
11-04-2005, 02:07 PM
You purchase blockout passes at the main gate or guest services for $30 each.

Darkbeer
11-04-2005, 08:50 PM
You might want to look at upgrading to the regular SoCal AP, the price is only $40 difference, so for just $10 more, you could get a lot of Saturdays, not just the 4th. You can upgrade at Guest Services, or any Main Entry Plaza ticket booth.

LilysMom2003
11-06-2005, 06:32 AM
Thanks so much. 2 more questions though...one for each of you!

sierranevada - Are the $30 blockout passes good for both parks? Basically is it a parkhopper? We'll need access to both parks on Saturday. So will it just be $30 for both parks or will it be $30 for DLR and $30 for DCA?

Darkbeer - Upgrading the pass seemed the way to go for $10 more but that would only give me Sundays.....we'll be there on a Saturday...unless I'm not reading the blackout days correctly. I don't think any of the SC passes offer Saturdays...I'd have to purchase a regular pass for that...is that right?

Sorry for all the questions...we're new at this! :)

Darkbeer
11-06-2005, 07:27 AM
First off, Blockout Passes are good at both parks, just like a ParkHopper...

And I screwed up, I should have said SUNDAYS!!!! (Sorry)....

But I have heard of reports that allowed folks to upgrade with a blockout pass, I would go check with the AP center to see if they will alllow you to upgrade, and give you credit for buying the Blockout pass, even on Saturday.

LilysMom2003
11-06-2005, 09:31 AM
Well, that would be great! Looks like we'll purchase the blockout pass for Saturday and as soon as we get in the park, we'll ask if we can pay the additional amount and upgrade to the SC pass. I have a feeling we'd have to pay the full $40 but it's worth a try! :)