PDA

View Full Version : Back from Disneyland + Park Vue Inn report

SandraVB79
11-04-2005, 01:38 AM
Hi all, on Wednesday morning, I got back home in Belgium from my USA-trip + visit to Disneyland.

I really enjoyed my 4 days at Disney, and since you all know how the park is, I won't give you a full Disney-report.
Things I especially liked, where all the life-Disney-entertainment stuuf, like the parade, Fantasmic!, the fireworks, Mickey climbing the Matterhorn and the Dedication ceremony.
On Sunday, I watched Mickey climb the Matterhorn at noon, frm the hub, and after that I looked out foe the Mouseplanetters there. Unless you were the big group I was too shy for to speak too, I didn't see you.

As promised, a review of the Park Vue Inn. It is still really close to the entrance, and now I am really sure it's closer to the park entrance than the Disneyland hotel and the Pacific Pier hotel.

I stayed there in 2002, and liked the rooms then, but now after the remodelling, they were even better! It weer the best beds we had during our USA-trip, it was a large, clean and new bathroom, rooms had fridge, microwave, coffeemaker, etc etc etc.
They also let us check in earlier than normal, but that could have been due to my big charming smile and/ or my low-cut top ;) :rolleyes: :~D :D (especially since the other people checking in had to wait until official check-in time, haha!)

If I return to DL, I will certainly return to the Park Vue Inn.

PrincessAmie
11-04-2005, 09:08 AM
Thanks for the report. I am glad you had a good time. :)

disneyhound
11-04-2005, 10:36 AM
Thanks for you review of the Park Vue! Our visit is 60 ays off now, can't wait! Was the free breakfast worth the time? How were the crowds? Thanks again!

Andrew
11-04-2005, 10:52 AM
Good to know the Park Vue finally remodeled their rooms. We stayed there once a few years ago and were disgusted with the condition of the room--not dirty, just old and busted. With your glowing report of the remodel, we might try it again.

SandraVB79
11-04-2005, 01:15 PM
The furniture was all new, the bathroom was all new, ....

It is really worth a second try (and no, I don't own stock from the hotel)

SuefromRI
11-04-2005, 01:58 PM
Glad you had a good time, and made it home to Belgium safely. I'd be interested to hear more about your trip. Did you favor any rides in particular? Where else in the US did you go? So often the trip reports are from multi-repeat "locals". I'd find a new perspective interesting, (not that I don't enjoy all the reports, and visit vicariously through them all). I doubt I will get out there during the 50th at all.

SandraVB79
11-05-2005, 12:43 AM
I posted my extended/ long report in a seperate thread. It is a repor I sent to the newsgroups I belong to on Yahoo, so once in a while, I "talk to them", but I guess it will also work on these boards.

The report gives a long overview of my Disney-visit, and some reflections/ stories about the US in general. We (my mom and I) first visited San Francisco, then Sacramento followed by LA/Hollywood, and then we moved on to Mickey-land!