PDA

View Full Version : Crowds recently

jake99
11-03-2005, 08:40 AM
I haven't been too disneyland in a couple months now and I'm goin this Saturday the 5th with my Pops and I was wondering what I should be expectin' on crowds. Thanks for any answers

AngelInside
11-03-2005, 08:44 AM
To me, the crowds have been unusually large. Not as bad as summer, but I think this is supposed to be considered off-peak season, and it doesn't seem like it. Could be just me though. ;)

kohl
11-03-2005, 08:50 AM
We were there last weekend and we thought the same thing. Mornings were great. We got on a lot of rides, then after lunch there were large crowds!

RedwoodMaiTai
11-03-2005, 11:08 AM
My family and I just returned from 4 days in Disneyland. Friday, Saturday and Sunday were pretty crowded. On Monday the 31st we experienced very light crowds. There was no wait for many of the rides in Disneyland. As for California Adventure, the place was deserted. We rode many of the rides several times in a row, they didn't even make us disembark and get back in line. It was so nice!!

TDBearGrrl
11-03-2005, 06:38 PM
That is my favorite way to enjoy the park.

PS - I love your screen name - its my favorite resort drink!

DaddyB
11-03-2005, 06:59 PM
I was there last Sunday with the family and while it was busy, any Sunday usually is. The week previous on Saturday was a nightmare. SOmething like a 2 1/2 hour wait for HMH.

This week was even quieter than last week, so I'd expect this weekend to follow suit.

Surfingstitch
11-03-2005, 10:35 PM
I just got back too.

Saturday and Sunday were busy in the afternoon.

Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday were so dead. No real lines for anything.

I say to shoot for a weekday if you can.

TowerofTerror
11-03-2005, 10:48 PM
Well it just depends when you go. My thing is always make sure sure you get to the park first thing when it opens.