PDA

View Full Version : mama (says my 5yo) tonight, when we go to sleep

hippiemama
11-03-2005, 04:27 AM
we'll be across the street from disneyland!!!

lol

We leave tonight and will check into our hotel in time to hopefully settle everyone down for a good (ok decent) nights sleep before waking up to start our weekend in disneyland :)

My 2yo keeps saying 'ninny mow' (mickey mouse. tho it sounds like minnie mouse lol)

Dh has gone thru the video stuff three times to make sure its all there.

The 16yo has every piece of jack skellington clothing packed.

I woke up at 4:30 am today unable to sleep.

Pics and trip report (for those with kids stay tuned this will be interesting. we're meeting up with another family with kids ages 16, 6 and 2 and another family the second day with a 1 yo son) to come!!!

Plus I'm at my goal weight (for those following that story) . I've lost 40lbs and I feel fabulous and I'm going to relax and enjoy the food, but plan to kind of keep track of where I can find lower cal/better quality nutritious healthier foods and decent salads and have those in my reports for those who are trying to watch their diets.

Can you tell i'm a little excited? Off to drink an entire pot of coffee and make sure my 10 year old (and yes its ratty but who cares) Mickey mouse shirt is on the top of the suitcase to be worn tomorrow morning!

disneyhound
11-03-2005, 05:00 AM
Yaaaaa... I know I don't have to tell you this, But, have a Great Trip! :p

Wendi
11-03-2005, 07:48 AM
Have a great time!!! I can't wait to read your trip report. I highly recommend checking out Whitewater Snacks for some healthier options... they have a lot of sandwiches and salads and not so much deep fried stuff.

stan4d_steph
11-03-2005, 07:53 AM
Redd Rockett's Pizza Port has good salads, hippiemama. Also, the Tortilla Jo's Taqueria has tacos a la carte that come with just grilled meat, onions and cilantro with salsa on the side. No cheese. Have a great time and I look forward to your report. :)

hlbtimes2
11-03-2005, 08:20 AM
Wish I was sleeping across the street from the park tonight!

Have a wonderful trip!

Disneynerd
11-03-2005, 08:36 AM
So jealous! My 16 month old calls Mickey Mouse, "Ditty". Only a mother can translate that! Have a wonderful time - looking forward to the trip report especially how the 2 year old liked the park!:)

MermaidHair
11-03-2005, 08:48 AM
Have a great time! I can't wait to read your trip report.

And on the cute kid sayings front, my 2 year old son calls the mini mart near our house the "Mickey Market" so, of course, we are all calling it that now!

IcDkRy16
11-03-2005, 05:21 PM
How exciting! Have a wonderful time. Can't wait to read your trip report.

Crazy4DL
11-03-2005, 06:00 PM
You are there by now, I would say. :) Have a wonderful time! Looking forward to your trip report.