PDA

View Full Version : Indoor swimming pool

mariogarza
11-02-2005, 09:16 PM
Do any of the resort hotels have an indoor swimming pool?
I guess that on December the weather won't be like for an outdoor pool...so?

TowerofTerror
11-02-2005, 09:25 PM
NOPE not that I can think of.

Pirate Princess
11-02-2005, 11:21 PM
Only off-site I know of is Desert Inn (although there may be many more). Never stayed there so I can't say how it is either way.

tlovesdis
11-03-2005, 06:12 AM
The Desert Inn does have one, but I don't like that motel and it is a very small pool. There is also an Embassy Suites that has one, but I am not sure which one it is. Those are the only two that I know of!

stan4d_steph
11-03-2005, 06:42 AM
It's California! It doesn't get that cold. :p

VickiC
11-03-2005, 06:45 AM
Very few places in SoCal have indoor pools. As long as the pool is heated you'll be fine... until you get out! :-) My daughter does swim team and meets year round in outdoor pools.

spectromen
11-03-2005, 07:30 AM
The pool at the Anaheim Marriott is halfway covered and halfway exposed. The jacuzzi is also under the covered part. Really nice layout that can be used all year.

hlbtimes2
11-03-2005, 08:22 AM
We were there in Dec. 2003, and didnt have any trouble swimming outside. You'll be fine.

mariogarza
11-03-2005, 03:15 PM
thanks guys...good to know...
also...does the DLH have a jacuzzi?
this will be my first time there...and my sister loves that stuff...for me I would be at DL....

sandiegorob
11-03-2005, 03:24 PM
thanks guys...good to know...
also...does the DLH have a jacuzzi?
this will be my first time there...and my sister loves that stuff...for me I would be at DL....
Yes, DLH has the coldest jacuzzi I have ever been in - barely above the pool temp. Each time I've been there, there were more children in the jacuzzi than adults. PPH has a jacuzzi that is more adult friendly. Another word on the Desert Inn pool, make sure if you stay there, have them place you far away from the pool. We stayed in a room above and to the side of the pool and it was quite noisy until closing - which was 12.

BayAreaDisneyFan
11-03-2005, 10:01 PM
RE: DLH Jacuzzi, I can not concur that it is cold....although I agree it has more kids than adults...often tempted to say "Hey, whose kid is this?" (you're supposed to accompany your kid in the hot tub, but there are always MANY random kids)

It's a cool hot tub mainly because of the Ariel statue (our photos of our girls next to it are precious!)

I'm the guy saying to my son "yeah, I'll meet you at the top of the waterslide (not)