PDA

View Full Version : AAA Package Question

mousemama
11-02-2005, 11:17 AM
OOOH OOOH OOOH! I'm so excited! I just picked up all my documents for our upcoming trip today! Yipee!!:D I do have a question. We added on the upgrade to the Grand Package expecting priority seating for the fireworks. I didn't get vouchers for that, but did get vouchers for priority seating for the parade. Was I supposed to get fireworks seating? My agent wasn't aware of the Grand Package until I requested it so I figured I would get an answer quicker here.

I can't believe we are leaving in 9 days!!! More last minute questions to come I'm sure! Thanks to you all for making this a great trip!

sierranevada
11-02-2005, 11:38 AM
We also did the Grand upgrade. I remember when I first called that it was priority seating for the fireworks but when I booked it, it confirmed as priority seating for a parade. We booked through WDTC and the CM's all say that it was never for the fireworks.. oh well, we have the 50th tour for that!

We leave in 7 days so looks like we will see you there!

blackjackdelta
11-03-2005, 01:35 PM
Where may I find the Grand Package listed. I do not see it on the website?
Thanks

sierranevada
11-03-2005, 01:43 PM
I never found it listed either. When I booked concierge, the CM asked me if I wanted the grand upgrade for $19 per package - it included priority viewing for a parade (although I originally thought it was fireworks!), a pin and a lithograph.