PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Hotel room requests

seattlemouse
11-02-2005, 08:25 AM
I booked a DLH room through expedia's 3 nights, 4th night free package for December 13-17. It's a standard room. Is there a chance I could get this room upgraded to a view or concierge? Should I ask at check in or call ahead? Has anyone upgraded an expedia booked room?

hlbtimes2
11-02-2005, 12:11 PM
I doubt they would upgrade you to a conc. room, as that is more of an add on service then a room type. Possibly a view, but with how busy they've been I wouldnt count on it.

Opus1guy
11-02-2005, 12:47 PM
I'm sort of unclear about the question. Are you asking about the possibility of a complimentary upgrade? Or are you asking about the possibility of purchasing an upgrade as an add-on as hlbtimes2 mentions?

Also, is your booking on a regular published rate, or did you get a pre-paid, non-refundable Expedia-only deal?

hlbtimes2
11-02-2005, 12:59 PM
Good point Opus. I just assumed the poster was looking for a comp. upgrade. But in rereading it, it could be taken either way. If you are willing to pay, you can probably get an upgrade if the space is available.

seattlemouse
11-02-2005, 03:37 PM
Hi. Sorry that I wasn't clear. I prepaid on Expedia for a standard room with the 3 nights 4th night free deal. I wanted to know whether I could pay for an upgrade to concieger or get a comp. view room.

I just wondered whether DLR would consider upgrades for an expedia bought room.

Thanks.

PDuckX
11-04-2005, 11:39 AM
We went to Disneyland just last month and other than unexpected crowds we had a great time. We stayed at the Grand California and asked for a comp upgrade to a view room when we checked in. They gave us the standard "it would cost us an addition x amount a night but let me check with my supervisor". Five minutes later we had a wonderful room overlooking the pool and much of DCA.
I recommend at least trying for the upgrade.