PDA

View Full Version : Last Minute Advice!

tinker3
11-01-2005, 06:32 PM
I need some help from the experts. We will be in Disneyland Wed, Thur & Fri.
We have not seen Fantasmic in a couple years and we also have not seen the new fireworks show. Both shows are only on Friday. Fantasmic has a 9 & 10:30 show, fireworks are at 9:20 (i think). Have three little boys and I don't think they will last until the 10:30 Fantasmic show. Is there any logical way to do both Fantasmic 9p.m. and fireworks 9:20 p.m. and where should we stand? I know I am asking last minute, been busy packing etc, and I just checked the schedule today (yikes). Any advice is very much appreciated!:confused:

AngelInside
11-01-2005, 06:49 PM
I'm no expert but, if you had to choose between the 2 watch the fireworks. Especially if you haven't seen the new show.

hlbtimes2
11-01-2005, 08:12 PM
I'm no expert but, if you had to choose between the 2 watch the fireworks. Especially if you haven't seen the new show.

I agree. If you've seen F! and not the fireworks, get a good seat for the fireworks! They are really great, and you'll want to be in a good spot to really experience them. Plan on getting to the hub (between the castle and the partners statue) a couple hours in advance. If you dont want to spend a couple hours, then get a spot by its a small world. Its not as good from there, but its a close 2nd.

tinker3
11-02-2005, 02:39 AM
Awesome, thanks for the advice!