PDA

View Full Version : Return To Disneyland!

tabacco
03-12-2002, 05:58 PM
Woohoo! I'm coming back to work Spring Break!

'course, it's only for 2 days, but hey... beggars can't be choosers :)

Now let's see how much I've forgotten in 7 months :)

Mouse
03-12-2002, 09:48 PM
Horary For the CTs! How do I tell scheduling I don't want to work all nine days of my spring break just because it is their peak season? Cuz if it weren’t for the CTs you know that's how it would be :eek: Love you guys :)

bluepearl
03-12-2002, 10:51 PM
Congrats, tabacco! You'll have to drop by and say hello when I'm working! Or maybe I'll even pass by and say hello to you when you're there!

tabacco
03-13-2002, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by Mouse
Horary For the CTs! How do I tell scheduling I don't want to work all nine days of my spring break just because it is their peak season? Cuz if it weren’t for the CTs you know that's how it would be :eek: Love you guys :)

Actually I'm working my spring break, not the resort's ;)

Originally posted by bluepearl
Congrats, tabacco! You'll have to drop by and say hello when I'm working! Or maybe I'll even pass by and say hello to you when you're there!

O'course! let me know where you're working on the 21-23 and I'll be sure to swing by and say hello, or I can let you know my schedule as soon as I remember where I wrote it down. Or you can always check the binders :)

Uncle Dick
03-13-2002, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by tabacco
O'course! let me know where you're working on the 21-23 and I'll be sure to swing by and say hello, or I can let you know my schedule as soon as I remember where I wrote it down. Or you can always check the binders :)
On my way to the Inn Between last Sunday, I couldn't help but check the scheduling board back behind the Bank. Sure enough, there was good ol' tabacco with a big blank line next to his name. Small world, eh? ;)

tabacco
03-13-2002, 04:48 PM
:D