PDA

View Full Version : DaddyB's Latest "Disneyland on your Desktop" Photo Update ~ 10/31

DaddyB
10-31-2005, 09:52 PM
Hello Friends!

http://www.visionsfantastic.com/daddyb/2005_10_31_Update/10_31_Update.htm
Too much fun this weekend! I'm SO bushed, as I'm sure so many of my fellow parents are after this evening! And is it just me, or are the bags of candy getting smaller and the price is staying the same from year to year?

Anywho, here's this week's photo update! Enjoy!
http://www.visionsfantastic.com/daddyb/2005_10_31_Update/1.jpg (http://www.visionsfantastic.com/daddyb/2005_10_31_Update/10_31_Update.htm)

disneyhound
11-01-2005, 05:24 AM
Fun trip as always, thanks!

GrumpyUTboi
11-01-2005, 09:29 PM
keeps getting me excited about our trip at Christmas time!

TDBearGrrl
11-02-2005, 03:45 AM
Thanks Daddy!

DaddyB
11-02-2005, 05:35 AM
You guys are very welcome. I'm always surprised and a bit disappointed that these announcement threads can have so many visitors (right now 269) and only a small fraction actually post anything (right now, THREE). So I really appreciate you few who took the time to say thanks. It really means something ot me.

DaddyB

chinamama
11-02-2005, 07:01 AM
I guess I never post a reply, since I think you are probably sooooo busy and do'nt want to take up your time reading an email that is not saying really anything......:D

But I will remember you like them!!!!

THANKS!!! I really look forward to the pictures every week, it makes me long for the days of our ap's and living a half an hour away!:crying:

Laurie

anniedg
11-02-2005, 07:14 AM
Another big thank you from me! I only get out to DL every other year at most and I LOVE your updates -- gives me a little bit of the magic here at home. I had one of your HMH pictures as wallpaper through Halloween and today I put up Donald in front of the theater (that's one thing I'm hoping to see if I get out to DL before the end of the 50th celebration).
Thanks again!

geoffa
11-02-2005, 07:50 AM
As always your photos are awesome. Only rcently discovered your updates and look forward to them so much. Thanks for taking the time and effort for our enjoyment. Weird to see the park so empty.
My favourite desktop is still the "50th" castle with the fireworks.

TowerofTerror
11-02-2005, 08:44 AM
I love the photo updates you do DaddyB keep them up.

rfaljean
11-02-2005, 08:47 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!

maryjeane
11-02-2005, 10:45 AM
I love your pictures too.

I posted a reply yesterday, but something was wrong with the board for most of the day so it didn't post. Probably others had this problem too.

The pictures make me very excited for our trip also - 11 days away!!!!!

danyoung
11-02-2005, 12:23 PM
I've got a WDW trip coming up in about 4 weeks, so I'm mostly concentrating on WDW sites. But I always come here at least once a week for your photo updates - the best Disney park pics on the web! You don't have a distant cousin that lives in the Orlando area and wants to provide the same service, do you???

DangerMouse
11-02-2005, 12:32 PM
DaddyB, you know I'm a loyal fan! I anxiously await your updates at the beginning of every week. I'm itching for some more castle pics when you get a chance. Oh, and I don't think I've seen any Splash pics in quite a while.

Thanks for keeping us all connected to the Happiest Place on Earth through your pics!

twist1980
11-02-2005, 02:07 PM
I guess I never post a reply, since I think you are probably sooooo busy and do'nt want to take up your time reading an email that is not saying really anything......:D

Actually, I wouldn't worry about bothering him. I sent a comment on the weekly update two or three weeks ago and I got a really nice reply back!
Thanks for taking the time to respond to your fans emails DaddyB! Oh and thanks for the pictures too! :D

DaddyB
11-02-2005, 02:37 PM
HECK YA... I don't have a life... isn't that obvious?

Actually, I try to respond to the nicer emails I get no matter how busy my 'real' like is. It may not be the same day, but I really try.

The demanding and mean emails (mostly) get ignored.

----

Actually, I DO have a cousin in Orlando, but she's not into photography. Honestly if I lived so close to the parks, I'D be overwhelmed by the immensity of it all! I can barely get the 1 1/2 parks we have here in Anaheim!

;)