PDA

View Full Version : Storytellers cafe

atalmi
10-31-2005, 09:01 PM
Does anyone know what the current prices are for the breakfast and lunch buffett? Also, when does breakfast end and lunch begin? Lastly, are reservations required... we're thinking of going there on Wed 11/16..thanks.

WITron
10-31-2005, 09:46 PM
A good website for current prices at the parks is www.dlresortinfo.com (http://www.dlresortinfo.com).

stan4d_steph
11-01-2005, 05:21 AM
I would recommend reservations. The wait can get long during peak times.

millionairegirl
11-01-2005, 01:29 PM
I don't believe there is a lunch buffet, just breakfast at dinner. At the lunch there's a menu with salads, sammies, pizzas, soup, etc. The prices were really reasonable for resort fare and the servings were also generous. I wish we had shared since we each took home more than half of our meals!

nursemelis374
11-01-2005, 02:11 PM
Which meal is best? I was thinking of going for the breakfast buffet since that is my favorite for my birthday.

11-01-2005, 02:13 PM
Which meal is best? I was thinking of going for the breakfast buffet since that is my favorite for my birthday.

My kids did the breakfast buffet and all of us did the dinner one - twice! It's all really good and fresh and varied.

You'll love it, nursemelis374.

minniemom
11-02-2005, 05:07 PM
The Storyteller's is our favorite. Every meal there is excellent. Always have reservations. It is better to be safe than sorry!!!

cstephens
11-02-2005, 05:20 PM
I don't have an actual answer to the questions asked, but while I love Storyteller's breakfast, I found their lunch to be less than adequate. We hadn't had lunch there in quite some time, but a group of us found ourselves there a couple months ago. The choices were just ok, and the food was also just ok. I'd probably have to be dragged to go back for lunch again any time soon.

tinksmom
11-02-2005, 06:18 PM
I don't have an actual answer to the questions asked, but while I love Storyteller's breakfast, I found their lunch to be less than adequate. We hadn't had lunch there in quite some time, but a group of us found ourselves there a couple months ago. The choices were just ok, and the food was also just ok. I'd probably have to be dragged to go back for lunch again any time soon.

I totally agree. Breakfast, yummy. Dinner, more than yummy. Lunch, Denny's quality.

hlbtimes2
11-02-2005, 07:12 PM
We had dinner there during our recent trip. The food was ok. Service was very slow. It took us about 1 1/2 hours. We didnt have dessert or ap's- just a meal. Took so long to get our food that both kids fell asleep and didnt get to eat.