PDA

View Full Version : New photos of the DLR from 10/28

Darkbeer
10-28-2005, 06:18 PM
A look at what is new, including the new Anne Geddes Store, the Green Dinosaur Jack at DCA, the addition of archways in the Hollywood Pictures Backlot area, Lots of Painting happening, and more of the Large Chicken Head....

http://darkbeer.smugmug.com/gallery/919252

ENJOY:fez:

Rhiannon8404
10-28-2005, 06:44 PM
Great pics! Thanks again for taking them. Those pics of the insect babies and egg babies (?) in the Anne Geddes store are just really really creepy.

pluriefuture
10-28-2005, 06:57 PM
Great pics! Thanks again for taking them. Those pics of the insect babies and egg babies (?) in the Anne Geddes store are just really really creepy.

They should get a few of the potted plant babies and stick them in the gardens outside of the Haunted Mansion.

Monsters Inc looks like it could be fun -- is there an exact open date?

MermaidHair
10-29-2005, 07:57 AM
Great pics as usual, Darkbeer. However, perhaps you should not dis the big chicken so much. He has provided you with some inspirational photos and captions. My fav was "Even Chicken Little is afraid of the Big Chicken" LMAO!

As others have said, I am very afraid of those creepy Anne Geddes babies!

garrett240
10-29-2005, 08:22 AM
Great pics as usual, Darkbeer. However, perhaps you should not dis the big chicken so much. He has provided you with some inspirational photos and captions. My fav was "Even Chicken Little is afraid of the Big Chicken" LMAO!

As others have said, I am very afraid of those creepy Anne Geddes babies!

http://darkbeer.smugmug.com/gallery/919252/1/41939715

Picture 12..creepy :(

twist1980
10-29-2005, 01:47 PM
Funny, you took the words right out of my mouth! Remind me NOT to go into that store when I'm there in December! They look like little pod people or something!:(

But thank you DarkBeer for your wonderful photo update! I look forward to it each and every week!

potzbie
10-29-2005, 02:34 PM
Remind me NOT to go into that store when I'm there in December! They look like little pod people or something!:(

Choose the best caption of the Anne Geddes "Bounty-Farm-Babies":

1.) War of the Clones

2.) Invasion of the Body Snatchers

3.) Soylent Green

4.) Honey, I Cloned the Kids

:confused:

I Heart Disneyland!
10-29-2005, 04:10 PM
FREAKY BABIES!!! I hate them! Ewwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!! Why??? :confused:

10-29-2005, 04:26 PM
FREAKY BABIES!!! I hate them! Ewwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!! Why??? :confused:

And then there's the chicken head through the trees ...

Nice work, Darkbeer!

Tigertail777
10-30-2005, 03:20 PM
The chicken reminds me of stay puft marshmellow man getting ready to wreak havoc on DCA. LOL

Anne Geddes, I kinda like her photos, but I am creeped out to the extreme with those little 3 dimensional versions... they are going to hatch and take over the world!