PDA

View Full Version : Ramada Saga Inn

jrsharp21
03-11-2002, 06:34 PM
I have read mixed reviews about this place. The best thing so far seems to be location. Anyone have any thoughts or stories they would like to share?

JoeCanadian
03-11-2002, 08:44 PM
I hate to be so negative all the time so I won't be talking TOO much about the bad.

Location is definitely the motel's strong point. I loved the fact that you could take a two minute stroll and find yourself at the gates. So if you get tired of the crowds or the weather you can just pop back in your room...but don't go near the pool. Don't ask the horrors I've seen in that mess.

The rooms were adequately cleaned though. I didn't make it a point of spending more time than necessary in the rooms so that's all I have to say about that...

I'm sure there are plenty of other motels around of the same quality but cheaper. I'd investigate other motels in the area if walking a bit is not an issue.

gautry
03-12-2002, 01:00 PM
according to my parents the people without an ap and that still live in ill. (they should really move to this fun state we call ca and get an ap) The saga is booked june july and august for any extended amount of time ie in 10 days installments